I no longer love my iPhone

This is a discussion on I no longer love my iPhone within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I ditched my iPhone 3G when I got the Droid, never regretted it....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I no longer love my iPhone

I ditched my iPhone 3G when I got the Droid, never regretted it.

Yeah I unfortunately cannot ditch my iphone because of my AT&T plan ... I love the android OS for many reasons over the iphone OS. Simple things the iPhone doesnt have; Status bar, LED Status lights, open development, I could go on and on. Needless to say, I don't think I'll be popping my SIM into my iPhone anytime soon.

BTW anyone know of a good program to sync your N1 with iTunes?

Quote Originally Posted by jbarrack View Post
    Yeah I unfortunately cannot ditch my iphone because of my AT&T plan ... I love the android OS for many reasons over the iphone OS. Simple things the iPhone doesnt have; Status bar, LED Status lights, open development, I could go on and on. Needless to say, I don't think I'll be popping my SIM into my iPhone anytime soon.

I have AT&T and I haven't thought twice about paying the $530 for the unlocked N1. Buy the N1, unlock and jailbreak your iPhone and sell it on ebay. Instant $200 N1.

Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post

I have AT&T and I haven't thought twice about paying the $530 for the unlocked N1. Buy the N1, unlock and jailbreak your iPhone and sell it on ebay. Instant $200 N1.
    Heck yeah, that's what I did with my other 3GS too.

Quote Originally Posted by blakmaj1k View Post

Okay so here is my question -- Do you guys still have an iPhone 3GS cellular plan? I'm just afraid AT&T may find out ... I mean I have used several unlocked phones on my AT&T iPhone plan and they never found out but what happens if for some reason they do?

Okay so here is my question -- Do you guys still have an iPhone 3GS cellular plan? I'm just afraid AT&T may find out ... I mean I have used several unlocked phones on my AT&T iPhone plan and they never found out but what happens if for some reason they do?
    I have said this before in the other threads. I now have the $15 unlimited data plan. AT&T cannot do s**t because it is neither a phone supported by their network nor can it be detected by them. Using any unlocked phone not branded by AT&T is fine with the $15 data package or $30 data package. I would highly suggest getting the cheaper one because they both have the same functions, just cheaper price

I have said this before in the other threads. I now have the $15 unlimited data plan. AT&T cannot do s**t because it is neither a phone supported by their network nor can it be detected by them. Using any unlocked phone not branded by AT&T is fine with the $15 data package or $30 data package. I would highly suggest getting the cheaper one because they both have the same functions, just cheaper price
    Good to know --- I love my N1 nothing more to say

doubleTwist works on my HTC Magic. Should work on the Nexus One

can someone verify to me that you can buy this N1 and pull your SIM from the iPhone, and put it in the N1, and it work? I have read the thread " att edge it works " , but I want to make sure this is how this person got this to work.

Welcome to the forums, xcode...you're member #999! Just missed the big milestone...so no prize for you

:D

And yes, you can pull the SIM from your iPhone and put it in your N1, and it will work. It just won't be able to utilize AT&T's 3G speeds. The phone doesn't have the hardware to support 3G on AT&T; but it works fine on their EDGE network.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links