I no longer love my iPhone

This is a discussion on I no longer love my iPhone within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I got my n1 two days ago and ive been debating and comparing my 32gb 3gs which is unlocked and jailbroken. Ive also been using ...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I no longer love my iPhone

I got my n1 two days ago and ive been debating and comparing my 32gb 3gs which is unlocked and jailbroken. Ive also been using it on Tmobile for 6 months now. But there so much pros and cons between the two i cant decide. The n1 phone its self is beautiful other than that low speaker. But the andriod market is nothing compared to app store. I guess im just gonna just switch between the two. So i really cant say i no longer love my iphone but i can say i love both.

Do you think they will have video ringtones like my 3gs does?

Quote Originally Posted by yamanote View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jbarrack View Post
    Yeah I unfortunately cannot ditch my iphone because of my AT&T plan ... I love the android OS for many reasons over the iphone OS. Simple things the iPhone doesnt have; Status bar, LED Status lights, open development, I could go on and on. Needless to say, I don't think I'll be popping my SIM into my iPhone anytime soon.

BTW anyone know of a good program to sync your N1 with iTunes?
    doubleTwist works on my HTC Magic. Should work on the Nexus One
    That's what I am using works great. Only problem is I can't sync my copyright protected music. I had a program for my hero that let me sync copyright stuff. It just doesn't supportthe N1 yet.

I think i love my iphone more right now with all the issues im having with the n1. From it getting very hot and from time to time it not being responsive to me touching an app,to the keyboard acting crazy. The wifi has poor reception if any in certain rooms in my house compared to my 3gs having full reception in every room and the speaker being terrible.Ill keep it to the side till some tweak upgrades come out. Im not condemning it cause it took apple a lot firmware upgrades to get it right. Im patient cause this is a great looking phone.

Yeah I unfortunately cannot ditch my iphone because of my AT&T plan ... I love the android OS for many reasons over the iphone OS. Simple things the iPhone doesnt have; Status bar, LED Status lights, open development, I could go on and on. Needless to say, I don't think I'll be popping my SIM into my iPhone anytime soon.

BTW anyone know of a good program to sync your N1 with iTunes?
    That's what I am using works great. Only problem is I can't sync my copyright protected music. I had a program for my hero that let me sync copyright stuff. It just doesn't support the N1 yet.
    Why not just remove the DRM form the songs?

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post

That's what I am using works great. Only problem is I can't sync my copyright protected music. I had a program for my hero that let me sync copyright stuff. It just doesn't support the N1 yet.
    Hmmm. .. I didn't know I could do that. I have purchased all my music off iTunes. Is it still possible?

Done some testing today with my N1. First day off from work using it ... I among at&t so I dont have 3G, edge only, I am getting very impressive speeds web browsing on edge and downloading mail, updating Widgets, ect.

Its all about LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!! The phone just came out there is most likely going to be an update for the phone..
    MOTO DROID & :nexusx:NEXUS ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post

Hmmm. .. I didn't know I could do that. I have purchased all my music off iTunes. Is it still possible?
    Yes, Google it and there are several ways to do it. It's your music, you paid for it, you should be allowed to use it on all your devices....

3g speed is pretty sick on the n1. Never had it before because I was on the iPhone on T-Mobile.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links