I no longer love my iPhone

This is a discussion on I no longer love my iPhone within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by diablos991 This is good to hear. I am ditching my iPhone 3g once this thing comes in tonight. I did and I ...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: I no longer love my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by diablos991 View Post
    This is good to hear. I am ditching my iPhone 3g once this thing comes in tonight.
    I did and I love it. I am also glad to ditch AT&T. Hands down the worst experience ever in the past 18 months.

I still love multitouch. I love my N1, it's fast, good GPS, Camera, but I have to say that If I can use 3G network on my 3GS, I would prefer 3GS. Hope NX would support multi touch, remove the useless track ball, programable these return and search button because I am left-handed so it is not easy to press return on one hand. I wish I could switch the position of this 2 buttons.

I feel the same way. Though I love the screen clarity and size. The iPhones multitouch is a lot more friendly at this point I still can't leave my iPhone but I will keep my n1 as it will progress.

Right, iPhone is very easy to use at the first time I have it. I don't know if it was a habit but N1 is a little hard to use compare to iphone. However, I am a google fan and I love the way N1 support google services.
    I'm at my work place right now and I still have the 3GS with me backup for this N1 in case it failed lol :rofl3:

i'm not an iPhone User, only because i waited for the Nexus One for ages, i currently have Nokia 3510i, kept it all this time just waiting for a 10/10 quality Phone, and the iPhone Doesn't even compare to the Nexus!!!!

i am totally buying a Nexus One later this week!!!!

and like 'tinhmuonkiep' said before me, i'm too a google fan and i too love the support of the google services, like the google maps GPS!

You just said you never had the iPhone. Than you make a claim that the iPhone don't even compare to the N1 but I have both a 32gb 3gs and I got the nexus one 3days ago. I been doing nothing but comparing the two. I'm not apple lover or a android lover. I just love technology and the n1 is awesome but right now does not beat the iPhone in my opinion with owning both. The navagation is great on both. I have navigon on my 3gs and does turn by turn with street names also.

Quote Originally Posted by whsnext View Post
    You just said you never had the iPhone. Than you make a claim that the iPhone don't even compare to the N1 but I have both a 32gb 3gs and I got the nexus one 3days ago. I been doing nothing but comparing the two. I'm not apple lover or a android lover. I just love technology and the n1 is awesome but right now does not beat the iPhone in my opinion with owning both.
    I agree with you as an owner of an iPhone 3GS and Nexus One. I do believe that the N1 is the 3GS best competitor on the market now ... There are a lot of functions I prefer the N1 with over the iPhone --- Multitasking, screen, Google Maps Navigation, processor speed, ect. However, the fact of the matter is that the App Store offers a lot more than the android market at this point in time which increases the functionality of the iPhone.

Still with that being said I don't think I will be swapping my SIM back to the 3GS for a while.

I just think the Nexus looks nicer than the iPhone in regards to build quality and lovely screen size and resolution.

I can run multiple apps on my 3gs. Five accually using proshifter. Also blakmaj1k your right the screen is sick and size is great.

The display is the nicest feature but also the biggest draw-back since it takes up 50%+ of my power usage. Any ideas how to cut that back. Don't say not use the screen.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links