Google voicemail question?

This is a discussion on Google voicemail question? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; hello everyone i have a question i just got the n1 today :D and have a google voice account, if i use there voicemail does ...

Thread: Google voicemail question?

Google voicemail question?

hello everyone i have a question i just got the n1 today :D and have a google voice account, if i use there voicemail does that use up my mins?

thanks in advance

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

voice mail google style

I think that when you skip the tmo voice mail and use google voice, you are only using the 3g or wifi when listening to the messages using that system.

T-Mobile is telling me I can't use Google Voice for voice mail with a month to month plan...

WTF?

Google voice

Tmo probably does not know what Google Voice vm is. It's working for me with no problem.

There's no call forwarding on a month to month plan. I think this is my problem.

I'm on the even more plus (which is no contract) and mine works fine so far.

Your carrier: T-MobileChange carrier
    Note: Sprint will enable free conditional call forwarding for busy calls or calls not answered on your mobile phone beginning in mid-November. Until that is completed, this feature may not work or you may be charged every time someone leaves a voicemail. Learn more
    Note: This feature does not work with T-Mobile prepaid phone plans.
    Follow these steps to activate Google Voice on your Follow these steps to deactivate Google Voice on your mobile phone .

Lucky you.. cause Google Voice even says it doesn't...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links