Transfer Music To Nexus One

This is a discussion on Transfer Music To Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; The standard music player doesn't appear to show up when the screen is off or when getting to the locked screen....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transfer Music To Nexus One

The standard music player doesn't appear to show up when the screen is off or when getting to the locked screen.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Music Controls

Quote Originally Posted by dick8843 View Post
    the earbud you get with it have forward and skip control on them .. not sure how else to do it
    The Ear Bud that you get with "what" includes the controls? Are you talking about a Blue Tooth headset of some sort?

I don't own - not into using - a headset , would just like to use normal headphones but yet easily change songs w/o unlocking the phone (if you could use the camera button on the Droid , or have controls on the Unlock screen like the Eris) when using the Droid as an mp3 player - hoping the N1 has the controls on the unlock screen like the HTC Eris .

I've found one app that supports "other music controls" - only for "blue-tooth" headsets though .

There's another app that has large buttons so you can hit them easily - but you still have to unlock the phone to do so.

Maybe an MP3 player friendly app will arrive (like to allow Shaking the Droid / N1 to SKIP tunes or use the Droid's Camera button to SKIP tunes <w/o unlocking>).

maybe an N1 like HTC with Sense UI is the way to go (wait for)

Quote Originally Posted by kevindaledavis View Post
    The standard music player doesn't appear to show up when the screen is off or when getting to the locked screen.
    Thanks for that info.

I guess that the HTC Eris (my wife has one) does so - may be part of the HTC Sense UI which the N1 doesn't include (Sense UI).

I didn't think the Sense UI would be that big of a deal - but my wife's Eris I like a bit more than my Droid when it comes to the setup - the Sense UI is really nice.

Will there be a phone released by HTC that's like the N1 (display size, CPU, video recorder) but with Sense UI? If so, maybe I should keep the Droid & wait until next year b4 moving to T-Mob / N1 right now - because an HTC N1 like phone with Sense UI plus the newer SnapDragon chipset (less power - battery) would be better than the N1 .

It's tough to keep up. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by pushdrops View Post

The Ear Bud that you get with "what" includes the controls? Are you talking about a Blue Tooth headset of some sort?
    The Nexus One is shipped with a set of wired earbuds, that have a microphone and buttons to skip/ffwd as well as hangup/pickup the phone.

Wow that Doubletwist is nasty. I guess you get what you pay for. The UI is confusing and deleting any tracks from the Nexus One consistently crashes DT on my iMac.

N1 ear buds with music controls

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    The Nexus One is shipped with a set of wired earbuds, that have a microphone and buttons to skip/ffwd as well as hangup/pickup the phone.
    Very neat , I didn't realize that (def needed to make a useful MP3 player)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links