Microsoft ActiveSync

This is a discussion on Microsoft ActiveSync within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi So I would be interested to know if the ActiveSync now supports security policies too. My company requires a PIN for security on activeSync. ...

Thread: Microsoft ActiveSync

Question Microsoft ActiveSync

Hi

So I would be interested to know if the ActiveSync now supports security policies too. My company requires a PIN for security on activeSync. The hero didn't support this as it didn't have the full blown feature set so had to use Touchdown or Moxier to achieve full sync with exchange to support the security too.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hey, I got my company email setup and our required passcode was not applied on my N1... all BB users in my company has had this since inception, and just recently, they were able to get all iPhone users... hope this helps...

Quote Originally Posted by Slug2Zero View Post
    Hi

So I would be interested to know if the ActiveSync now supports security policies too. My company requires a PIN for security on activeSync. The hero didn't support this as it didn't have the full blown feature set so had to use Touchdown or Moxier to achieve full sync with exchange to support the security too.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links