Battery Life initial impressions?

This is a discussion on Battery Life initial impressions? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; wow that is good battery life much better than mine!...

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Battery Life initial impressions?

wow that is good battery life much better than mine!

I think I learned quite a bit from the 3GS on how to get the most out of a somewhat poor battery. In my limited experience with the N1, I have noticed that there is a very dramatic difference between battery life when the screen is on lowest and brightest settings.

I have also got locale setup, so that it knows when im outside of wireless areas and turns it off. Twitter apps seem to kill the battery as well, so ive got mine set up to only notify me when I get a direct message or mention.

also check the sms bug noted in another thread

locale the paid ap?

Locale beta, its a free version

EDIT: Sorry, the app i installed was actually Automatic Task Killer, not taskiller

I charged my phone battery fully, it can lasts more than six hours.I think it's not enough !

My phone has been off the charger for 4 and a half hours. Over that time, I've made a couple of short phone calls, sent SMS's, browsed the web over 3G and played for 15 minutes with Google maps. The phone has been idle for 3 hours 20m (got to get some work done )
    The battery is now at 78%. No complaints here (and no automatic task killer).

Wendelius

my phone lasted 1 day and 4 hours last night, I had downloaded and tested some maps, done 1 hours worth of calls, 2hours of browsings plus some other stuff. It was at 15% when it asked me to charge. Brilliant!

14 hours on 2nd charge

Got my N1 Monday shipped to Brussels. First charge lasted about 8 hours. Second charge with a dozen calls, lots of browsing, YouTube etc lasted about 14 hrs.

A fun toy, but forget about 2 or 3 days autonomy. Charge overnight, everynight!

TerD

You can always using the Battery use in About phone to understand what part of the phone used up all your battery. For Example, I use that to find out my GPS software keep running and used up 29% of of my power on my phone after one day of use. So I removed that software than every my Battery life is improved many.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links