Battery Life initial impressions?

This is a discussion on Battery Life initial impressions? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; this is what scares me switching to the phone is the battery, i know you can rule the world with this phone, but if you ...

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Battery Life initial impressions?

this is what scares me switching to the phone is the battery, i know you can rule the world with this phone, but if you have to limit your self its just not as fun.

If you really want to hammer it then carry a spare battery.. I do that on holidays (when I'm using phones that actually let me swap batteries anyway).. but I guess you could have all the bells and whistles running, gps apps in the background etc. and with a couple of spares could keep it running 24/7.

I bet there are high capacity batteries out soon also but they tend to be big and ugly.

well for my g1 they had a 1700 that was exact fit, which wasnt bad gave me an extra 30 mins. I dont use gps all the time only thing is some apps and some web surfing mainly texting and calls. ive learn to limit my self from the g1, i went to this blackberry i didnt know how to act with all the battery life that i had, but surfing was no wear near as fun as my g1. Also for work (since i drive alot and take a company van) GPS on the go is going to be oh so beautiful.

Mine has been pretty bad, but I'm using it constantly with BT, wifi, or gps plus live WP.

One thing to also note is that this thing has one of the largest batteries put into a phone.
    Rooted Nexus One

yea stock maybe. my BB has a 1500 stock.

ya this battery blows. im at 40% right now and its only 11am. my blackberry would only be at 90%

Quote Originally Posted by supsandroid View Post
    ya this battery blows. im at 40% right now and its only 11am. my blackberry would only be at 90%
    jesus 40%? what time did you take it off the charger and how long have you been playing with it?

I'm also coming from a blackberry which I could use it fairly heavily and still make three days out of one charge.

I'm still very happy with the phone, but definitely not with the battery life.
    Rooted Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by sotorious View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by supsandroid View Post
    jesus 40%? what time did you take it off the charger and how long have you been playing with it?
    woke up at 6am was on wifi for about 5 hours browsing the web. now noon and im at 20%. I do the same amount of usage on my bb. this is very disappointing

The battery life doesn't bother me. If your gonna use it like a laptop, then expect for it to die fast. I'm always near a source to charge my phone, though. Whether in home, car, or even laptop.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links