Battery Life initial impressions?

This is a discussion on Battery Life initial impressions? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; now out of nowhere the phone is charging much faster and is not nearly as hot as before...

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Battery Life initial impressions?

now out of nowhere the phone is charging much faster and is not nearly as hot as before

Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flow View Post
    will try this because my battery life today was terrible
    unplugged it at 6 am and by 10 am and only a 15 min
    browsing session I was down to 64%then at 11:15 after
    a 5 min call I was down to 47% and finally at 1:30 I was down to 21%
    I think there is something wrong with your phone or you have some crazy software running. I have a great battery life out of this phone compared to iPhone and the G1. I test run Nexus from 100% charged for 10 hours including downloads apps play music uploaded pictures heavy used on internet with wifi and 3g. My phone is still have 27% level of charge.
    I dont know what is causing it,maybe beautiful widgets or something(aimless stabbing)but also is it me or does the battery take forever to charge?
    No it take forever to charge. Almost twice as long as my iPhone. Try to auto dim the screen and check in settings to see what is eating all that power!!

now out of nowhere the phone is charging much faster and is not nearly as hot as before
    yes, I use the charger came with the phone in 15 minutes it will charge up about 13%. I tested with usb from computer is much slower.. like double the charge time. I think because USB Port on computer only give out 500mA of power and the wall charger is 980mA (correct me if I am wrong).

got mine on 7th charged & discharged for 2 days than it is lasting from 10 am to 11pm unless i Listen to music at work than to drops to like 6 hrs

Quote Originally Posted by flow View Post
    yes, I use the charger came with the phone in 15 minutes it will charge up about 13%. I tested with usb from computer is much slower.. like double the charge time. I think because USB Port on computer only give out 500mA of power and the wall charger is 980mA (correct me if I am wrong).
    this is correct

this is actually even specified in the n1 tech spec sheet

Charged my N1 until 7.50am this morning, its now 5.48pm and I have 66% battery life, this is with screen on half brightness setting. I have been texting quite a lot, using twitter, various email and browseing with 4/5 phone calls. Seems to be lasting better then my iphone but still not great

that's really good compared to mine. took it off the charger at four this morning. by 10 this morning I was at 60 percent. that's with web browsing a little bit while working

My first day using it, few youtube videos, facebook etc and the battery is on 50% still so quite happy so far
    Brother htc hd2 battery is lower with slightly more use so about the same for both phone

Quote Originally Posted by siimot View Post
    My first day using it, few youtube videos, facebook etc and the battery is on 50% still so quite happy so far
    Brother htc hd2 battery is lower with slightly more use so about the same for both phone
    so basically you haven't used the phone and it's at 50% and you're happy?

ill report back with mine tomorrow, even though it was at 100 percent when i took it off the charger, i dont think i let it charge long enough, cause as soon as i took it off the charger started playing with it 10 mins in it was at 96% so i think an over nighter should do and ill report back tomorrow.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links