iPhone Users: Whatya Think so Far?

This is a discussion on iPhone Users: Whatya Think so Far? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; the keyboard did take a few minutes to get used to but it flew fast even without muiltitouch. The keys seem skinnier than the iphone ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: iPhone Users: Whatya Think so Far?

the keyboard did take a few minutes to get used to but it flew fast even without muiltitouch. The keys seem skinnier than the iphone so i find myself turning it sideways more often.

Quote Originally Posted by xero404 View Post
    the keyboard did take a few minutes to get used to but it flew fast even without muiltitouch. The keys seem skinnier than the iphone so i find myself turning it sideways more often.
    I think its the keys being skinnier and the phone itself being thinner than the iPhone.

I notice that once you perfect how to hold the phone in your hands while typing, you REALLY are able to type really precisely and quickly with out there being multi touch! I'm warming up to the keyboard slowly.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

I like how the letter pop up much higher than the iPhone and since this phone is taller, the keyboard is wider.

I planned on a trial use as well before I sold the iPhone. But I'm now formatting the bigger and will be 100% sure I made the right decision.

Nexus one trumps the iPhone on mostly all fronts that I utilize.

Arrrghh, I paid 560 for mine just now to see the N1 on craigslist locally for 480. Oh well, at least I got a brand new one and warranty is there. If you read the warranty terms, it says it needs proof of purchase unlike Apple products. So, buying one direct from Google guarantees warranty.

I still hate the on-screen keyboard, but I've gone from hardware KBs from back in my verizon xv6700 days until yesterday with my ATT blackberry. Even with that said, it's great for what it is. EDGE is slower, but the phone makes up for it.
    Rooted Nexus One

Being an ex-Apple employee, and using an iPhone for almost 2 years, I have never been happier than Verizon. I currently have a Droid that i love and cant wait for 2.1 I will be considering a N1 when it is released here in the coming months.

Been an iPhone user since June 30, 2007. I have had a unlocked G1 and Hero just to play around with for a while. This phone just blows me away. I am very impressed by the product Google has put out in the N1. Needless to say I don't think I will be changing back to or missing my iPhone 3GS for a while.

Wanna sell your iphone than.

Quote Originally Posted by whsnext View Post
    Wanna sell your iphone than.
    Gonna have to think about that one LOL ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links