iPhone Users: Whatya Think so Far?

This is a discussion on iPhone Users: Whatya Think so Far? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Sorry, don't mean to thread jack but does anyone know how to move the cursor around without having to backspace all that text one just ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: iPhone Users: Whatya Think so Far?

Sorry, don't mean to thread jack but does anyone know how to move the cursor around without having to backspace all that text one just typed?

I notice that the iPhone lets you hold your finger over that area and the cursor would move around. What I do notice that both falls short is having the arrows like the computer keyboard to move the cursor.

Quote Originally Posted by genuity View Post
    Sorry, don't mean to thread jack but does anyone know how to move the cursor around without having to backspace all that text one just typed?
    Just touch the screen....takes a bit of practice to get it right on the first try tho...

So far so good with the Nexus One. I'm now carrying 2 phones (again), but plan to retire the iPhone when the apps get caught up on the Android phone and my AT&T contract expires. I went somewhere last night and had no service where I usually have marginal service on the AT&T phone. Guess Tmo will have to improve their 3G in my area. We've not even had it for a year where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Just touch the screen....takes a bit of practice to get it right on the first try tho...
    Thanks--just noticed it now. I could have sworn I tried it but did not see any results to no avail. It's working great now. Thanks again

Don't get me wrong guys. The n1 is better than the iPhone in it being unjailbroken but a jailbroken iPhone with all the 3rd party apps and fronts and Widgets and video ringtones and themes, video wallpaper. Its gonna be very hard to beat. That's why ill keep both.

Quote Originally Posted by genuity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Thanks--just noticed it now. I could have sworn I tried it but did not see any results to no avail. It's working great now. Thanks again
    Much easier to use the pearl to move the cursor back.

Yeah, jailbroken, the iPhone doubles the Magi. Shame on Apple.
    The Apps in general are as hard to leave as the Device. Apps like Remember the Milk and Evernote are just so much nicer Functioning and looking on the Iphone.
    I suppose its just a catch-up game at this point as android explodes, which it likely will.

I think the same thing. But I am getting a little upset at the N1's Wifi reception. I have one bar going in and out of wifi. While my 3gs has full bars.

Yes, but I do notice that the wifi on the N1 is better regardless of the number of bars that it shows.

Quote Originally Posted by blakmaj1k View Post
    Yes, but I do notice that the wifi on the N1 is better regardless of the number of bars that it shows.
    Yes wifi is much better on N1 than on Hero and G1. It actually can connect and work with an Apple Airport Extreme. Hero and G1 never could.

However, sitting on my couch with the router directly behind me my N1 does switch from 3 to 2 wifi bars quite often.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links