iPhone Users: Whatya Think so Far?

This is a discussion on iPhone Users: Whatya Think so Far? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; My n1 in the house drops wifi in different rooms where as the 3gs has full wifi. But the 3g network with the n1 feels ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: iPhone Users: Whatya Think so Far?

My n1 in the house drops wifi in different rooms where as the 3gs has full wifi. But the 3g network with the n1 feels like it loads as fast like if it is on wifi. Thats pretty impressive. In that note.

Quote Originally Posted by whsnext View Post
    My n1 in the house drops wifi in different rooms where as the 3gs has full wifi. But the 3g network with the n1 feels like it loads as fast like if it is on wifi. Thats pretty impressive. In that note.

You need to read carefully the wifi setting (routers) for the N1 , i heard you need to make some tuning on your router . I don't remember where i read that.

Expect a new firmware to solve all the bugs.
    You guys need to collect all the infos ( bugs ,etc etc ) and forward it to Google , to work on new updates.

I just read a new bug on the google forum:

A bug in Nexus One setup -
    Nexus One cannot setup Google Account even it is connected to WiFi. I can browse site, gmail etc but I cannot add another google account if wireless router has SSID broadcast disabled

I already did everything they told me to do with the router.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links