Zagg Invisible Shield for N1 - $19.99 + shipping

This is a discussion on Zagg Invisible Shield for N1 - $19.99 + shipping within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I agree you should have a anti-glare cover for scratch protection. If you want a superior cover for a better price I would use a ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zagg Invisible Shield for N1 - $19.99 + shipping

I agree you should have a anti-glare cover for scratch protection. If you want a superior cover for a better price I would use a BodyGuardz cover. 2 covers per pack. I love the new Google Phone & I would want to protect mine right. I wish my current contract was up. I know what I would buy. I use BodyGuardz on my phone, AWESOME cover and I am excited for the GNO phone.

I ordered this one as it is available now. $19.95 + $5.95 shipping to the UK.

Never used a screen protector before, but this brand seemed to get good reviews and it is smooth unlike the Zagg.

That looks like a good choice. Post how that cover works. Other options BodyGuardz antiglare, 2 covers for the $24.95. plus discounts......

I dont understand people Iam showing you a video in a if the N1 does have the same screen stock protection it is a complete waste. I mean did you hear how much force this guy was putting with a sharp key he was practicly hitting the screen and there was not a microscopic scratch. Where is the logic in this?

I mean its if I told you that you dont need a air bag in a race car you need a 5 point or 6 point harness which will protect you ten million times better and you would still insist on getting the air bag which with a harness would not even allow for your head to get an inch close to the air bag for it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by N1Sickness View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jay View Post
    Hey Jay well I just posted a reply on weather or not the N1 has the same gorilla anti scratch screen as the droid and if it does I think it would just be a waste of money which you can spend on apps lol.
    dude.. id be too paranoid to trust any anti scratch claims..

also it helps with resale value when you can provide proof that its always been covered, just from my experience with ebay..
    Well I would agree with you if they were just claims but here is the video proving that its no bull**** you just cant are gue with that .
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh2g7AIHdc8[/ame]

This is for everyone that had any doubts as to if the stock screen is truely ani scratch.
    I had a scratch on my Droid and i would use a pouch for it. So no, they arent made of diamonds. Get a screen protector or feel like shi*t when you get a scratch.
    Microsoft Product Adviser
    :nexusx:Android Developer

I'm sure that you won't get any scratch with Zagg as I used on my iphones for years, but the true is Zagg is not easy to install and it will have orange peel look for sure and it will slow down your finger while moving onscreen noticeable, good for someone think the screen is too slippery.

forgive my ignorance, but what do you people mean by orange peel?

are you referring to the edges beginning to weaken after time or a bumping surface or something...?

I dont understand people Iam showing you a video in a if the N1 does have the same screen stock protection it is a complete waste. I mean did you hear how much force this guy was putting with a sharp key he was practicly hitting the screen and there was not a microscopic scratch. Where is the logic in this?

I mean its if I told you that you dont need a air bag in a race car you need a 5 point or 6 point harness which will protect you ten million times better and you would still insist on getting the air bag which with a harness would not even allow for your head to get an inch close to the air bag for it to work.
    why risk it tho?

if there is the slightest change you might scratch it, might as well protect it. also I like to have the back of the phone in scratch-less condition as well..

when it comes time to upgrade to the N2.. ill need the N1 in perfect ebay shape :rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by jay View Post
    forgive my ignorance, but what do you people mean by orange peel?
    You can see it here if you pause at 00:46, just as the back of the phone reflects the light.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJH3xZ5ZDwE&feature=player_embedded#[/ame]

BSE is selling they're shields for N1 now! I'm personally waiting for wrapsol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links