Zagg Invisible Shield for N1 - $19.99 + shipping

This is a discussion on Zagg Invisible Shield for N1 - $19.99 + shipping within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi guys, I've just bought this INVISIBLE Google HTC Nexus One Screen Protector Shield - eBay (item 390143896637 end time Feb-14-10 12:05:41 PST) which could ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Zagg Invisible Shield for N1 - $19.99 + shipping

Hi guys, I've just bought this

INVISIBLE Google HTC Nexus One Screen Protector Shield - eBay (item 390143896637 end time Feb-14-10 12:05:41 PST)

which could be good.

I agree on

"also it helps with resale value when you can provide proof that its always been covered"

Just applied my invisible shield. I got the sponge version as well. I actually found it to be easier an install than with the spray.

OMG what a relief, not only does the shield protect it.. but now I dont have to wipe down the finger prints every 15 minutes. Its not as shinny as before, but I can live with that.

I did the back as well but i think i might peel it off since I already have a back cover. I can tell that the 2 little strips in the front by the trackball will be a problem in the future.

I was afraid the touch sensitivity would be reduced after its application, but Ive found this not to be the case , it is just as responsive as before.

Anyways.. 2 years from now, it'll be in brand new condition after I take everything off..so thats whats important

At OP... I have had no luck with the sponge in previous attempts, I'm glad you didn't have a problem with it. :D I will say that my original G1 Zagg skin was what seemed like a different material.
    PDA's to Windows Mobile to Android... G1 to Cliq to Nexus One

I also just had Zagg screen only protection. It's just what the Dr. ordered. I had the guy at the mall Kiosk put it on for me for 5 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by JMF View Post
    Just installed my InvisibleShield. I've done several iPhones in the past so am not new to the process.

The new sponge in bulls**t compared to the spray as mentioned in an earlier post. I only bought the screen protector as I'm prepared for the back to show a little wear and tear, and also found the full body kit makes the phone feel bigger. This was pretty simple to put on because there's no home button to accommodate.

Annoyingly the shield came with the merest of imperfections which to the eagle eye of the installer is easy to see. Also try your best no to touch the sticky side...finger prints.........

Bye bye pouch, I did like it but I think it looks gay taking your phone out of your pocket then out of a pouc...my 2 cents.
    I agree, by the time i take it out the case i missed the call!

I also applied my invisible shield Im not overly impressed with the look of it, It went on easy with no imperfections but Its definitely not as shiny as the unprotected screen . Looks a little orange peely . Im not to sure Im happy that I spent $19 on this .

ok woke up this morning and my screen was crystal clear and now after 24 hours it looks perfect. I was not impressed at all last night when I put it on and had no idea after it cured it would be this nice.

I love InvisibleShield from Zagg. I had it for my old eternity and for my new N1. The stuff was designed to protect the leading edge of helicopter blades. Highly recommended. Some of the demos on BodyGuardz showed them sanding the shield and then removing it. I haven't sanded my Zagg shield but it doesn't require replacement when there has been a scratch attempt (plus they have lifetime warranty if it does scratch).

ZAGG20 gives you a 20% discount per order. (I suggest doing a google search for discount codes.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links