Zagg Invisible Shield for N1 - $19.99 + shipping

This is a discussion on Zagg Invisible Shield for N1 - $19.99 + shipping within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Google Nexus One Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield PROTECT20 for 20% off the price.. making it 19.99 plus ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zagg Invisible Shield for N1 - $19.99 + shipping

Zagg Invisible Shield for N1 - $19.99 + shipping

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Google Nexus One Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

PROTECT20 for 20% off the price.. making it 19.99 plus ~$3 shipping.

There is a cheap brand version on amazon, but i dont trust it. Ive always used zagg and im happy they made one for the N1.

ships the 11th.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hey Jay well I just posted a reply on weather or not the N1 has the same gorilla anti scratch screen as the droid and if it does I think it would just be a waste of money which you can spend on apps lol.

Quote Originally Posted by N1Sickness View Post
    Hey Jay well I just posted a reply on weather or not the N1 has the same gorilla anti scratch screen as the droid and if it does I think it would just be a waste of money which you can spend on apps lol.
    dude.. id be too paranoid to trust any anti scratch claims..

also it helps with resale value when you can provide proof that its always been covered, just from my experience with ebay..

Ya zagg is crap imo, plus that's way expensive. I'd wait for bestskinsever.com to come out with there skin. Only 10 bucks shipped

Quote Originally Posted by supsandroid View Post
    Ya zagg is crap imo, plus that's way expensive. I'd wait for bestskinsever.com to come out with there skin. Only 10 bucks shipped
    hmm.. really.. ? why do you think that.. its been perfect for me..

if you apply it on wrong it could collect dust and weaken in spots.. but I wrap it tightly in a towel to form fit it and it always comes out perfect..

i agree its expensive tho

I bought one a while ago for the G1 and it had sooo much orange peel. That and the price is y I won't buy zagg again. I'm on my third BSE and I love it. I learned a trick to apply perfect skins every time. Just hit the corners or any tough sticking area with a hair dryer for a few seconds n hold the corner down in the palm of ur hand.

I got XO Skins for mine for 14.99 for a full body here HTC Google Nexus One XO Skin - $14.95 : XO Skins | Screen Protector, Scratch Protector, Shields, Armor, Guards I have had it on my g1 and its crystal clear... no orange peel

Quote Originally Posted by jay View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N1Sickness View Post
    dude.. id be too paranoid to trust any anti scratch claims..

also it helps with resale value when you can provide proof that its always been covered, just from my experience with ebay..
    Well I would agree with you if they were just claims but here is the video proving that its no bull**** you just cant are gue with that .
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh2g7AIHdc8[/ame]

This is for everyone that had any doubts as to if the stock screen is truely ani scratch.

I've had my Droid for 2 months naked in my pocket...Screen is still perfect.....

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    I've had my Droid for 2 months naked in my pocket...Screen is still perfect.....
    Since the screens are glass, they are much less prone to scratches.

Doesn't mean it DOESN'T happen, or it WON'T. And its really a good idea to invest in a screen protector so when that moment happens, you will have a screen protector on to protect it!

Because other than keeping the device in pristine condition, scratched up screens look tacky and cheap!
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links