Chipset

This is a discussion on Chipset within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Any one Notice the chipset being used in Nexus one is not the 45nm(QSD8672) version of Snapdragon platform but the older 65nm (QSD8250) version that ...

Thread: Chipset

Chipset

Any one Notice the chipset being used in Nexus one is not the 45nm(QSD8672) version of Snapdragon platform but the older 65nm (QSD8250) version that was released in 2007 ? I wonder if Nexus 2 will have that ?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

eel
    I want to know which of the chip features will be enabled with future software upgrades. The chip has the capability of handling mobile TV, is the architecture enabled to allow reception? Does the software allow to access all the chips capabilities and are there sufficient antennae to receive all the broadcasts?

Any ideas?

I do not know what capabilities the current chip has, not sure if it might have the feature that you are discussing about. However I know the 45nm version of the chip will have 30% better battery life and 300Mhz faster. Hope they bring that out soon.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links