Other Languages with phone

This is a discussion on Other Languages with phone within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey all! Since im in US right now visiting my grandparents i was thinking about ordering Nexus One. The only thing that's on my mind ...

Thread: Other Languages with phone

Other Languages with phone

Hey all! Since im in US right now visiting my grandparents i was thinking about ordering Nexus One. The only thing that's on my mind is the language problems sometimes. Since i'm from sweden i need to use sometimes when texting.

So my question is this: When they release Nexus one to europe (sweden) will there be a software update to all phones which makes it possible to me to use swedish then? Or is it anyway to just have a swedish typing? I have no problems with english, i just need it with texting, browsing etc..

Thanks for all the answers!

Regards, Eric.

BTW: Are they still shipping with 1 day and with Fedex? And it's free when you buy it unlocked?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I sent a email to google as well but still no answer... Nobody who has a clue?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    I sent a email to google as well but still no answer... Nobody who has a clue?
    One would assume so.... Why release it to an area when the deice does not support local languages......

I think the English keyboard allready have these.

Can somebody with a nexus please go into texting then press and hold "a" and check that , and is there and press and hold "o" and check that and is there.

Thanks.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links