Nexus sound quality

This is a discussion on Nexus sound quality within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; The iPhone is better in that area to me in my opinion....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nexus sound quality

The iPhone is better in that area to me in my opinion.

sound quality

sucks on N1

Speaker phone not so good, but regular convo is excellent. This is my 6th cell phone in about 4 years, and it is the best one I have used yet. I hear the other party like I was talking on a land line, and they tell my I am very clear. I even called my office phone, and left a message for myself to see what I sound like, and it is very good. Again only using it regular. I tried a speaker phone message, and the quality dropped way down.

Thumbs up sound quality

Maybe its my N1 then. When its on speaker, the speaker is acceptable, but I have to strain (volume is all the way up) to hear on the phone. It is low and not clear. Do you have dropped calls and problems with the calls not coming in and the messages not alerting you?

sound quality

Sound quality is excellent. Better than any other mobile phone I've used, and waaay better than the iPhone which sucks big ones as a phone.

sound quality

Mine is horrible. I am in the western suburbs of Chicago and have TMobile - and you?

Maybe because I have an unlocked phone?

I love the device - hate the phone part of it...that is not acceptable.

All Nexus Ones are unlocked. It could be location. I'm in Orlando, FL using T-MO. Major city, so plenty of towers. I always have full bars for everything. I never had a dropped call, and never missed a call or text.

If you are just talking about phone calls through the handset than the quality is excellent. On both ends the calls are clear. Now if you are talking about the speaker, then not even close to my previous phone which was a blackberry bold 9000. The speaker on that phone was the best I have personally heard on ANY mobile phone. I was spoiled with that phone so I try not to look down on the N1.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links