Nexus sound quality

This is a discussion on Nexus sound quality within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi folks, A question for you guys who own Blackberries and the Nexus One. How does the N1's sound quality (phone calls!) compare to your ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus sound quality

Nexus sound quality

Hi folks,
    A question for you guys who own Blackberries and the Nexus One. How does the N1's sound quality (phone calls!) compare to your BBs?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Very tinny. BB Bold trumps all.

I am going to be coming from a blackberry 9700, so i will let you know i will also be doing a video review about those 2. I already heard the speaker phone was terrible on the nexus ._. it was already bad on the G1, maybe they can fix that with updates sooner or later (i doubt it)

I'm coming from a BlackBerry 9700 (which in my opinion has the best sound quality during calls of any phone I've owned). The Nexus One is not far off.

I also use a Droid in Verizon and the audio quality of my incoming callers is pitiful.

This a great phone but the sound quality is terrible. One of the worst I've heard. But like the iPhone if you cup your hand on the speaker it sounds better.

I switched from a Motorola Razr on Verizon to the Nexus on T-mobile.

My wife tells me that I sound better when I call her.

The sound quality on my end is worse then the Razr. Not sure if it's the phone or the network, but that's in a location with excellent service.

The n1 has 2 mics which makes you sound great talking to her. Ive noticed the speakers on the the n1 are not very good.

dandroid
    Does it seem better/worse then the iPhone?

Quote Originally Posted by whsnext View Post
    This a great phone but the sound quality is terrible. One of the worst I've heard. But like the iPhone if you cup your hand on the speaker it sounds better.

I was a HTC Wing owner, not blackberry, but posting anyway!
    The N1 has at least a 50% increase in speaker volume over the Wing. On speaker phone, you can actually feel a "puff" of air from the speaker port as the percussive movement of the speaker membrane occurs. So that is a great upgrade for me. However, the quality is not as good as other phone I have heard. To my ear, the is a reverberation or echo quality. So, better, but still room to go.

As long as its loud when it rings. It does not need to sound like a bose system just needs to be loud.

i found this video it goes, nexus, iphone, nexus, iphone

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIpaNbvJtW4[/ame]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links