How the N1 handles Music ?

This is a discussion on How the N1 handles Music ? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I am curious to know how ( if there is any by default ) the N1 music player works. Is it just a simple player ...

Thread: How the N1 handles Music ?

How the N1 handles Music ?

I am curious to know how ( if there is any by default ) the N1 music player works. Is it just a simple player where you select one file at a time, or does it have andvanced funtions, like search, playlist, shuffle etc etc.
    Pakal

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Not only does it have a search function, but you can setup the default home screen search to search your audio files.

I like it so far. Not nearly as bad as everyone has made it out to be. I love the headphones with controls that come with it, and I love the fact that if you pull out the headphone jack mid-music the music will stop.
    Rooted Nexus One

I am using my NuForce headphones with it. Good bass response plus clarity is good too.

can you download different player and install it ? (free or paid)

very nice choice on the earbud I had it awhile back, it was good enough to be just used as a normal music earphone (although it has a mic to used with a phone). But one day i lost it...and it was only 2 weeks old. i might buy it again, we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by blakmaj1k View Post
    I am using my NuForce headphones with it. Good bass response plus clarity is good too.
    i meant this earphone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links