Some Android/N1 observations.

This is a discussion on Some Android/N1 observations. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; They really seem to have a lot of problems with their customer support. I think it's sad that Google dropped the ball on the Nexus ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some Android/N1 observations.

They really seem to have a lot of problems with their customer support.
    I think it's sad that Google dropped the ball on the Nexus One, they could have handled the launch and all the things around launch very differently imo.
    I was hoping for a great phone and for Google to change the way cellphones are being sold.
    I wrote a little something about how I feel about the Google Nexus One and things Google should improve: http://isingers.info/google-nexus-one

Well, that they have problem with customer support is nothing i would say is weird. Nearly all companies have that when they release their first product.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MatiasSingers View Post
    They really seem to have a lot of problems with their customer support.
    I think it's sad that Google dropped the ball on the Nexus One, they could have handled the launch and all the things around launch very differently imo.
    I was hoping for a great phone and for Google to change the way cellphones are being sold.
    I wrote a little something about how I feel about the Google Nexus One and things Google should improve: I expected more from the Google Nexus One | a photographer and nerds view on the world
    "After all the photos and information had been released there was really nothing new other than a sad little phone that is being sold online by Google only."

Move along folks, nothing new to see here, just another 'blogger' stabbing for relevancy. Fora should disallow links to blogs, imho.
    This isnt a personal insult, but blogging linking should be disallowed, if you have something to say do it on the forum. Dont self indulge by linking us to a monologue.

Quote Originally Posted by Staker View Post
    This isnt a personal insult, but blogging linking should be disallowed, if you have something to say do it on the forum. Dont self indulge by linking us to a monologue.
    I completely agree. In fact, I agree so much that I made a post about it on my blog! Lost Local Host

(no, not really)
    Rooted Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    I completely agree. In fact, I agree so much that I made a post about it on my blog! Lost Local Host

(no, not really)
    I'm sorry that I didn't follow the rules/unwritten guidelines for the forum. Sorry guys. I just thought it would be lame to c/p a whole article when it was easier just to refer to it and then you could comment on it here.
    But okay, it won't happen again

On a side note, I would actually like to try the Google Nexus One - but it's not available over here yet. I'm sure I would change my mind on a lot of things if I worked on it for some time.
    Edit: spell check - ON!

(no, not really)
    I did not believe that was a blog first.. Thought it was something such as ping tester :rofl3:

Gonna read your blog now :D

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post

(no, not really)
    I did not believe that was a blog first.. Thought it was something such as ping tester :rofl3:

Gonna read your blog now :D

Haha yeah that was really funny, I just thought it would like point to 127.0.0.1 or something. :rofl3:

heh, yeah for those who don't get the joke I'll copy the post i made here: Lost Local Host
    Which was the first post that's on my blog now. (went through some edits and alterations after i was accepted into the Air Force... If you want the whole story, read it from the bottom up. It's borring)

So I finally broke down and got a REAL domain name. Lost Local Host

Localhost is the loopback address for any given computer. It can also be represented by the IP 127.0.0.1. The image of 127.0.0.1/localhost above was taken from a background I've had on my computer for years now. As a background image, it was appropriate. LOCALhost was displayed on my LOCAL computer. No domain name I could think of with my nickname or radio show name (Fuse/FuseBOX), or old nickname was available or sounded good, plus I already had that image on the site, so I used it. Being on the web = not so local = lost. Hence, lostlocalhost was born.
    So yeah...back to being on topic. My N1 observation is that lostlocalhost.com look GREAT on the N1.

EDIT: Actually I have a few issues with it ont he N1. I need to revamp that whole place anyways. *facepalm*
    Rooted Nexus One

I am not sure it is possible to get any worse then AT&T's customer service. AT&T has ridden on the iPhone's coat tails for a while...I do agree that developers are jumping ship...

Facebook iPhone Dev Quits Project Over Apple Tyranny

We can only hope that Android starts getting app's that do things that Apple's will not....the game will change in a big way when that happens...

Quote Originally Posted by biffstephens View Post
    I am not sure it is possible to get any worse then AT&T's customer service. AT&T has ridden on the iPhone's coat tails for a while...I do agree that developers are jumping ship...

Facebook iPhone Dev Quits Project Over Apple Tyranny

We can only hope that Android starts getting app's that do things that Apple's will not....the game will change in a big way when that happens...
    I agree 100%, I like my iPhone but I really want to try something new like an Android phone. I thought/had hoped that the "Google phone" would finally be this phone that made me switch. Unfortunately it just doesn't quite do it for me, but I'm sure they'll be back with a N2

I like the Android Market and I've played around with it quite some times and I'm sure it'll grow a lot bigger.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links