placed order in the am fri going into sat.

This is a discussion on placed order in the am fri going into sat. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I got a question for you guys who got the N1 already. Do they ask for a signiture when they deliver the package, or they ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: placed order in the am fri going into sat.

I got a question for you guys who got the N1 already. Do they ask for a signiture when they deliver the package, or they just leave it outside your door? My worries is if I'm at work and they deliver, no one is to sign does that mean its gonna be a longer wait for me?

I think im about to loose sleep tomorrow night and tuesday then. Last but not the least I hope its in good shape and no physical defects. whew...

I ordered mine at 10pm on last Friday night, and it shipped on Monday arriving Tuesday. This is the most likely scenario that it will arrive either Tuesday or Wednesday if they take Monday as a holiday.
    Pegasusrider

I LOVE my Nexus One:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yea I ended up getting mine on Tuesday i will own this baby for a week tomorrow

Junior Member WHaitianSensation's Avatar

Waiting for my NEW N!

Quote Originally Posted by sotorious View Post
    Will it get here Monday Google has yet to send me any shipping info i hope they don't wait till Monday to ship it out. How fast before you guys got shipping info?
    I ordered mine this afternoon, I was hoping it would be shipped and received by tomorrow. Guess I will have to wait a bit longer. I am so exited.

I thinking of buying the nexus one tomorrow and was wondering if I will receive the phone on Saturday? Does Fedex deliver on a Saturday? Thanks! If not I will have to wait till next week

Quote Originally Posted by nejiuya View Post
    I thinking of buying the nexus one tomorrow and was wondering if I will receive the phone on Saturday? Does Fedex deliver on a Saturday? Thanks! If not I will have to wait till next week
    If you order it early tomorrow, you should get it the next day. Well at least thats what happened with me. Good luck and enjoy the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nejiuya View Post
    If you order it early tomorrow, you should get it the next day. Well at least thats what happened with me. Good luck and enjoy the phone.
    Thanks and I really hope I get it Friday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links