placed order in the am fri going into sat.

This is a discussion on placed order in the am fri going into sat. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Will it get here Monday Google has yet to send me any shipping info i hope they don't wait till Monday to ship it out. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: placed order in the am fri going into sat.

placed order in the am fri going into sat.

Will it get here Monday Google has yet to send me any shipping info i hope they don't wait till Monday to ship it out. How fast before you guys got shipping info?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Congrats!

Now the hard part....waiting...

I do not understand what you mean? But i guess you mean you ordered it AM in friday and wondering if you get it on monday or tuesday?

well basically Saturday morning 1.am I was wondering how long it takes for them to actually give you a tracking number, which is worrying me because i dont want them to send it out Monday and i get it Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by sotorious View Post
    Will it get here Monday Google has yet to send me any shipping info i hope they don't wait till Monday to ship it out. How fast before you guys got shipping info?
    I can tell you they ship on Saturdays (since mine shipped today) but i ordered on tuesday

As they told you when you purchased it, it can take 1 - 3 Business Days to ship the item.

I ordered mine on Tuesday (1pm), didn't get tracking number till 330pm Wednesday, got phone on Thursday

Yes, this is the toughest part, anticipating the arrival-- Enjoy it tho, its a great feeling and the wait is worth it when you get that white box in your hands...

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    As they told you when you purchased it, it can take 1 - 3 Business Days to ship the item.

I ordered mine on Tuesday (1pm), didn't get tracking number till 330pm Wednesday, got phone on Thursday

Yes, this is the toughest part, anticipating the arrival-- Enjoy it tho, its a great feeling and the wait is worth it when you get that white box in your hands...
    Why didn't you take FedEX overnight shipping? I thought that was included in the price of Nexus one? Why did you choose the other way?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Why didn't you take FedEX overnight shipping? I thought that was included in the price of Nexus one? Why did you choose the other way?
    shipped out wednesday, arrived thursday, seems overnight to me

but I'll go ahead and assume you quoted the wrong person

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    shipped out wednesday, arrived thursday, seems overnight to me

but I'll go ahead and assume you quoted the wrong person
    I meant about the 1-3 business days. Maybe i was just looking too much on the numbers lol

I meant about the 1-3 business days. Maybe i was just looking too much on the numbers lol
    The 1-3 business days is generally accepted "processing" time

and they tell you it will take that long to process the order before shipping, of course I took the free overnight shipping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links