Confession of a geek, intro.

This is a discussion on Confession of a geek, intro. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Great read! Welcome to the forum. Remember to long press on everything, usually there are other functions associated with a long press....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confession of a geek, intro.

Great read! Welcome to the forum. Remember to long press on everything, usually there are other functions associated with a long press.
    Microsoft Product Adviser
    :nexusx:Android Developer

Thanks folks. I just received my phone yesterday. I dont even know how to copy and paste with it yet. So, its off to Android 101.

I think you summed it up pretty well, what the iphone can do, it does extremely well. I think the screen, interactions etc are perfect. I feel though, that due to the fact iphone has been so heavily adopted now they will be scared to add more advanced features.

My mother can use an iphone and shes terrible on computers, she would struggle with android though. (I quite like this though, I dont want the easiest phone in the world to use. I want the most advanced phone in the world, I feel the Nexus one delivers this.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links