Asurion Insurance now Available for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Asurion Insurance now Available for Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; If you buy your Nexus One with AMEX you get 90 days purchase protection (damage and theft) and 1 extra year extended warranty coverage for ...

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Asurion Insurance now Available for Nexus One

AMEX extends warranty an extra year + purchase protection

If you buy your Nexus One with AMEX you get 90 days purchase protection (damage and theft) and 1 extra year extended warranty coverage for free.

Junior Member Samantha_nexusone's Avatar
    I found one at nexus insurance .org.uk - the cover looks OK but I am struggling to get their site to work

Added insurance via Asurion on Wednesday, trying to make a claim today for a broken screen. The claim rep told me I don't have insurance. Been transfered to two other advanced customer service agents who are trying to verify it for me. This is bull****.

Wow, that sucks Crater,

How did you crack the screen???

Quote Originally Posted by sifugazz View Post
    Wow, that sucks Crater,

I'm not sure. The outside glass is still unscathed, internal AMOLED is cracked and spidered from the bottom left. No real reason why...

So far Asurion is still telling me i have no insurance with them and refusing to help me out.. there goes 570 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by crater View Post
    Wow, that sucks Crater,

I'm not sure. The outside glass is still unscathed, internal AMOLED is cracked and spidered from the bottom left. No real reason why...

So far Asurion is still telling me i have no insurance with them and refusing to help me out.. there goes 570 bucks.
    How did it get cracked if you don't mind me asking? They probably don't have your info in the system yet.

I hardly doubt a insurance company is going to let you file a claim less then a week later as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dallasfever View Post
    Wow, that sucks Crater,

How did it get cracked if you don't mind me asking? They probably don't have your info in the system yet.

I hardly doubt a insurance company is going to let you file a claim less then a week later as well.
    Like I said above, I don't know. I didn't drop it.

Why not let me file a claim a week later? if i get a brand new car, insure it, and someone rear ends me the next week my car insurance would cover me.

jah

Why not let me file a claim a week later? if i get a brand new car, insure it, and someone rear ends me the next week my car insurance would cover me.
    When I called and had insurance put on my phone, they said "Ok, you're insured as of now." Just saying.

I'd be pissed as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by jah View Post

When I called and had insurance put on my phone, they said "Ok, you're insured as of now." Just saying.

I'd be pissed as hell.
    They called me back... told me I called T-mobile after calling asurion and canceled my insurance. BULL****. I never called T-mobile after adding insurance with Asurion directly. Scammers. I'm sure when my next T-mobile bill comes i'll be charged for the insurance too. I'm livid right now.

jah
    That sucks.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links