Asurion Insurance now Available for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Asurion Insurance now Available for Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by d1mitrov Originally Posted by Ghost Originally Posted by d1mitrov yea i got that, but my point was initially when u called and ...

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Asurion Insurance now Available for Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

yea i got that, but my point was initially when u called and told them it was broken, did they say send it in or something like that? Because if they dont require you to send the old phone in i might still be able to sell it on ebay for parts and recover some of the money for the deductable?!
    Lol, my bad. They sent me a shipping label and I sent it back. The IMEI and Serial Numbers are the same so I know they didn't pull the ol switcharoo.
    lol not HTC im talking about Asurion, did they require you to do something like that haha
    Not that I know of, they didn't mention anyting about sending anything to them. Funny enough I just listened to a message on my answering machine from Asurion...FAIL... I was not only told that they are still back ordered on N1's but they gave me an alternative option of ordering a new phone from google and sending them the invoice so they could reimburse me within 48 hours.

Either way I should have expected something like this to happen. New phone not available through normal channels. :P
    PDA's to Windows Mobile to Android... G1 to Cliq to Nexus One

I just got my phone insured through State Farm. They told me there is a deductible and gave me the choice of 100, 250 or 500 bills( chose the 100). I'm just glad I'm covered on basically every front.

okkk so some people say they do it through state farm others say it cant be done, some say it costs $30 with no deductable and u have a $100 deductable....lets get this thing straightened out!
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Quote Originally Posted by JREZ View Post
    I just got my phone insured through State Farm. They told me there is a deductible and gave me the choice of 100, 250 or 500 bills( chose the 100). I'm just glad I'm covered on basically every front.
    so wiat how much are you paying a month?

okkk so some people say they do it through state farm others say it cant be done, some say it costs $30 with no deductable and u have a $100 deductable....lets get this thing straightened out!
    Yea seriously, I also want to hear if anyone has had to file a claim on the phone with State Farm to see how and if it was handled.

Quote Originally Posted by astros148 View Post
    The premium is $30 yearly.
    For inquiring minds, my agent's number is 562 924 4459. His name is Jim Barr.

Quote Originally Posted by astros148 View Post
    The premium is $30 yearly.
    For inquiring minds, my agent's number is 562 924 4459. His name is Jim Barr.
    if you llive in texs can you still have a policy through him?

Thumbs up State Farm - NO deductible

I got coverage from State Farm (Personal Articles Policy) for $34 for one year with NO DEDUCTIBLE.

They first quoted me $31 with a $100 deductible.
    When I saw the quote, it had a "$3 discount" for the deductible.
    So, I asked if I could get it without a deductible - and the answer was yes. $34.
    Deal.

GREAT deal really if insurance is actually used - FAR cheaper than ANY other alternative that I've heard of.
    Even if the insurance is NOT used, I'm out only $3 compared to the State Farm policy with $100 deductible. But, still significant savings over the Asurion policy or the SquareTrade semi-coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by joejohns View Post
    I got coverage from State Farm (Personal Articles Policy) for $34 for one year with NO DEDUCTIBLE.

So, I asked if I could get it without a deductible - and the answer was yes. $34.
    Deal.

GREAT deal really if insurance is actually used - FAR cheaper than ANY other alternative that I've heard of.
    Even if the insurance is NOT used, I'm out only $3 compared to the State Farm policy with $100 deductible. But, still significant savings over the Asurion policy or the SquareTrade semi-coverage.
    so you wouldnt have to pay a detuctible? sounds kinda too good to be true tbh

Quote Originally Posted by joejohns View Post

Deal.

That is pretty cool. Is it a rider on your homeowners policy? Do you have other coverage through State Farm or is this it? What state do you live in? What is NOT covered by the policy?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links