Just got mine today!!!! (1/11/10)

This is a discussion on Just got mine today!!!! (1/11/10) within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by alphawave7 Eric: How dare you reek of negative intent, and look unbecoming! I'm telling!:rofl3: Actually, I think she was completely correct, and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just got mine today!!!! (1/11/10)

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Eric: How dare you reek of negative intent, and look unbecoming! I'm telling!:rofl3:
    Actually, I think she was completely correct, and I've exchanged PM's with Eric about this matter.

I'll state the gist of the PM's here for all to see:

Please let the Mods decide when or if a post is misplaced, duplicated or inappropriate. If you have an issue with ANY post, use the REPORT button to let us know about it.

DO NOT call out, scold, belittle or otherwise reprimand ANY other forum members unless your user title is "Moderator", "SuperModerator" or "Admin".

Is that clear enough?

I got mine Monday, ordered it Friday. Opened it and charged and has worked awesome. Itested intonation wiring vs. My 3gs and the iPhone hits a Max of 5782 and nexus hits 7946. Ittakes some getting used to, I really liked the iphonebuti thinkwith some updates and bug fixes it could really be more than a little better. And now both phones are on T-Mobile, hell yah no more at&t.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links