Just got mine today!!!! (1/11/10)

This is a discussion on Just got mine today!!!! (1/11/10) within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Wow.... by far this is the nicest and slickest Android product yet. I've played around with the G1, Magic, Droid and others, but by far ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got mine today!!!! (1/11/10)

Just got mine today!!!! (1/11/10)

Wow.... by far this is the nicest and slickest Android product yet. I've played around with the G1, Magic, Droid and others, but by far this is the nicest one, just beating out the Droid.

It's a solid phone, feels great, is not the fingerprint magnet the HTC Magic is.... I'm pleased.

I'm using it on AT&T and the Edge connection is decent. It's Edge which in my experience means a slower, but in my opinion, a more consistent connection on the AT&T network. While 3g on my iPhone is quick on the AT&T network, it seems to come in bursts, while Edge is more like the turtle....slow but solid.

Also, after slipping in my SIM card, it automatically setup my AT&T connection without issue. Very nice.

One interesting thing though.... I have a home 6MB DSL connection. Over Wifi on my iPhone, using the Speedtest.net app, I get about 1200-1500Kb download speeds. On the N1, using Wifi on the same connection within mere seconds of each other, I get a much faster 3000-3300Kb download speeds. Very interesting......

Let me know if you have any questions.... I'll do my best to answer.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Interesting. I just ran the speedtest.net app on my iPhone using my home wifi, and i got 5236kbps down and 387kbps up. Those results have been extremely consistent for me since I got the iPhone. BTW, my DSL service allows for up to 6kbps (AT&T Extreme DSL 6.0)

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Interesting. I just ran the speedtest.net app on my iPhone using my home wifi, and i got 5236kbps down and 387kbps up. Those results have been extremely consistent for me since I got the iPhone. BTW, my DSL service allows for up to 6kbps (AT&T Extreme DSL 6.0)
    Yeah, that's the same DSL service I have, sorry, I may have not used the correct speed rating/name. It is strange however to get such different results on the same connection.

It's really great that you got your n1, but there is already a thread named "I got it" or smthn.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    It's really great that you got your n1, but there is already a thread named "I got it" or smthn.
    Sorry, didn't see it nor is it sticky'ed up top. Didn't mean to ruin your day.

How long ago did you order it.. just curious if I will ever see mine

Ordered it Friday morning, got it today, Monday! They shipped if overnight via Fedex for free. :-)

What is the above post about?????
    It reeks of negative intent which makes you look unbecoming.
    You attempted to make him look dumb for his joyful post but it boomaranged right onto you for posting this reply.

I'm so pleased you got your phone!!!!!
    Mine comes today!!!!!!!
    I'm an emotional mess, lol.
    I can't focus on anything except my new obsession. I keep checking the door like I have O.C.D.
    I'm happy for all us!
    Love,
    Gwen
    " When the going gets weird, the weird turn PRO! "

Quote Originally Posted by GwenevereLynn View Post

What is the above post about?????
    It reeks of negative intent which makes you look unbecoming.
    You attempted to make him look dumb for his joyful post but it boomaranged right onto you for posting this reply.

I'm so pleased you got your phone!!!!!
    Mine comes today!!!!!!!
    I'm an emotional mess, lol.
    I can't focus on anything except my new obsession. I keep checking the door like I have O.C.D.
    I'm happy for all us!
    Love,
    Gwen
    haha same here, you can stop checking your door though. they will ring the bell. a signature is required, they wont leave it at your front door.

LMAO, I'm so glad you told me that!!! I need to put some clothes on now, haha :butt1:
    " When the going gets weird, the weird turn PRO! "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links