google has the wrong shipping address

This is a discussion on google has the wrong shipping address within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; i initially placed my order on the 8th for the phone but my cc info wasnt correct. so i had to update the card number ...

Thread: google has the wrong shipping address

google has the wrong shipping address

i initially placed my order on the 8th for the phone but my cc info wasnt correct. so i had to update the card number today (note: i had originally had input a different shipping address), and it changed my shipping address to my billing address (which is on the other side of the country) and i didnt catch until right after i hit submit. i immediately emailed google using the pages form and requested they change the address. they shot back an email within a minute stating they could not change the address for security reasons and that i would have to cancel the order (within 15 minutes). so i go back to the order and try to find the cancel order thing, and it is not there. i looked all around (now about 5 minutes after ordering) so i quickly email google telling them that i cannot find the thing and that they need to cancel the order, since i do not live at the billing address and if they send it to the billing address i will not receive the phone.... i sent about 3 emails to different options on the contact form and have not received a reply yet. i hope they dont ship the order to the wrong address (has not shipped yet, i ordered at 11am today). i tried calling google but was told they do not have a phone team or any ay to contact them by phone.

what else can i do? im gonna be screwed out of $560 if they send it to this address.... fedex and ups will not allow you to redirect the package unless you are the sender.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

so your saying i should tell them to return it to the sender?.... i know they wont redirect but if i refuse delivery over the phone will they do that?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links