Untill Tomorrow

This is a discussion on Untill Tomorrow within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I placed my order Saturday afternoon, this morning I get the confirmation number and it said they would ship today, I check tracking and it ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Untill Tomorrow

Untill Tomorrow

I placed my order Saturday afternoon, this morning I get the confirmation number and it said they would ship today, I check tracking and it is already in Fed ex warehouse. this afternoon I get a call from Fed Ex but Im to late to answer the phone so I hit redial and since I didn't have the track number with me they couldn't tell me why they called,The guy on the phone tells me that possibly the delivery address was wrong, I tell him if it is still in your warehouse and you didn't try to deliver it to my house then what makes you think the address could be wrong ? So I go on my bosses computer and get my track number, I call Fed Ex back and they still don't know why they called but they do have my correct address and guarantee that I will have my package by 3:00 tomorrow. weird ... will see what happens tomorrow.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

they were just calling you with the verbal fedex tracking number, your good to go

ok thats cool, Been thinking about it all day, wondering what they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    I placed my order Saturday afternoon, this morning I get the confirmation number and it said they would ship today, I check tracking and it is already in Fed ex warehouse. this afternoon I get a call from Fed Ex but Im to late to answer the phone so I hit redial and since I didn't have the track number with me they couldn't tell me why they called,The guy on the phone tells me that possibly the delivery address was wrong, I tell him if it is still in your warehouse and you didn't try to deliver it to my house then what makes you think the address could be wrong ? So I go on my bosses computer and get my track number, I call Fed Ex back and they still don't know why they called but they do have my correct address and guarantee that I will have my package by 3:00 tomorrow. weird ... will see what happens tomorrow.

Yea i got that same call today, i was in the bank and i thought they were going to tell me some ****, so i kept letting people pass infront of me so i can hear the whole msg. Mine will be here tomorrow at 3pm :D i cant wait.

This Google Nexus One is serious business.

My life, too, was on hold until my phone arrived.

I now live/breathe/sleep the phone.

PS: do not get robo defense!

Hehe I'm on the same boat. My patience is running out. My badboy is arriving this afternoon too. Get bubble defense!

Can't stop thinking about it mine arrives in 4hrs and 49 min!

mah
    I got my phone on the 6th. For those of you feeling that your life is on hold until you receive yours, all I can say is the wait will have been worth it.:nexusx:

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

YEEEY !!!!

Mine arrives 3:00PM PST ETA. Almost.. almost..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links