Sync N1 and Mac

This is a discussion on Sync N1 and Mac within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi everyone! If you are Mac users and have Nexus One device, you can easily and for free sync it to your Mac via Google ...

Thread: Sync N1 and Mac

Sync N1 and Mac

Hi everyone! If you are Mac users and have Nexus One device, you can easily and for free sync it to your Mac via Google account with SyncMate. SyncMate offers free synchronization of your Mac Address Book and iCal with Google. Once you've synced these data between Mac and Google account, it will be automatically synchronized between your Google account and Nexus One phone (if auto sync is enabled in your Google account).

In fact, you can sync any Android running phone with your Mac via Google account with SyncMate.

Details about SyncMate

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

yay, our first spammer

FYAD

yes, this thread should be closed, and this guy banned, he just joined to make this post, although, that program does look pretty good though lol

It's not a spam, it's just a convenient and free solution for Mac and Android sync.

*cough* SPAM *cough*

Yes this program might be good (I haven't tried it yet) but, it's just that your only posts have been advertising this app. Maybe you could advertise it in your forum signature, then contribute to the forum and not just say things like "Good work etc...".

If you become more well-known on here, maybe more people would actually try this. For example, if the Admin had a link to this program in his sig, a lot more people would visit it than if someone like me/you did...

Thanks M_Woody for your reply, I've already contacted the admin

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Taylor View Post
    Thanks M_Woody for your reply, I've already contacted the admin
    Noooooooooo!!!!!!! I didn't meant it like that, I meant if YOU were more well-known, if you somehow became someone 'higher-up' like Admin...

I'm going to lock this thread, at least until the admins clear the reference.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links