Nexus one password.

This is a discussion on Nexus one password. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; havn't received mine yet but just wondering, is there an option to use good old numbers for the password or is it strictly that 9 ...

Thread: Nexus one password.

Nexus one password.

havn't received mine yet but just wondering, is there an option to use good old numbers for the password or is it strictly that 9 dot weird thing they have going on?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Unfortunately not yet. I say that because I believe it will be implemented in the future. They will need it in order get into the corporate account area which BB pretty much owns. IT departments will never use a system which is so easily entered / doesn't meet minimal security requirements.

You can, at least, choose to not have a visible trail as you do your password making it a little harder for people to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by dtboos View Post
    I say that because I believe it will be implemented in the future.
    Thanks. Either that or someone needs to make an app for that.

There are no current apps that implement that well if at all if memory serves, and I wouldn't trust that to a random 3rd party personally. I will wait until Google implements it in the OS.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links