In way did the Nexus One exceed your expectations?

This is a discussion on In way did the Nexus One exceed your expectations? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; We have all read about some reported issues with the Nexus One. I think its time for Nexus One owners to tell us in what ...

Thread: In way did the Nexus One exceed your expectations?

Cool In way did the Nexus One exceed your expectations?

We have all read about some reported issues with the Nexus One. I think its time for Nexus One owners to tell us in what way did the Nexus One exceed your expections?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Over all i am very happy with the phone minus me 2 major issues i have with it. Feels good to be back on a touch screen phone. I just hope they keep updating it and keep paying close attention to what we say so they can make the phone that much better.

It exceeding my expectation in a couple of ways.

1. I am pretty smart phone illiterate. This one so far, has been easy to navigate and understand

2. The theme apps, almost like customizing a desktop- LOVE that

3. And the thing I love the best that was unexpected was the talk text. I can speak into a 'microphone' and it will type the words for me. I hate texting, and this is wonderful!!
    Pegasusrider

I LOVE my Nexus One:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is my first Android or 3G phone, but the amount of cool apps available exceeded my expectations.
    I've always heard that Apple has a **** ton more apps, and that made me think Android was lacking, but damn, there are still thousands.

When I navigate it automatically switches to street view when I arrive !! awesome

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links