Mini compare BB9700 and Nexus one

This is a discussion on Mini compare BB9700 and Nexus one within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I did the ringer, and how loud it is, and the speaker phone the 2 things that are bugging me about the phone right now. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mini compare BB9700 and Nexus one

Mini compare BB9700 and Nexus one

I did the ringer, and how loud it is, and the speaker phone the 2 things that are bugging me about the phone right now.

If you guys who have yet to get the phone and still debating. Let me know what you want to see and ill be more than happy to do a video for you.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x3wgT1mBF4[/ame]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by sotorious View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_annotate?v=9x3wgT1mBF4

I did the ringer, and how loud it is, and the speaker phone the 2 things that are bugging me about the phone right now.

If you guys who have yet to get the phone and still debating. Let me know what you want to see and ill be more than happy to do a video for you.
    Your link is incorrect.
    Microsoft Product Adviser
    :nexusx:Android Developer

fixed my bad

The volume is my #1 complaint so far. Coming from a Droid (Super Loud) to a Nexus was a serious down grade in sound quality. I ended having to use an app that would vibrate the heck out of my phone when i receive a call or SMS.

I know on the rooted version you can mess around with the speaker volume. But im not messing with root till way down the road.

I know on the rooted version you can mess around with the speaker volume. But im not messing with root till way down the road.
    Yea its an easy fix with root, but it only helps raise the volume on a speaker that is at its max anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by serialtoon View Post
    Yea its an easy fix with root, but it only helps raise the volume on a speaker that is at its max anyway.
    Sometimes i wonder what they think while they are making these phones.

I've been always curious on using Google Apps on the Blackberry. My friend keeps on persuading me to go Blackberry, but I wanted to be 100% sure that Google apps syncability for mail, calendar and contacts was doable out of the box.

But in any case I still went with the Nexus One being an Android phone so I don't have to worry about Google Apps compatibility. But still, it's leaving me curious on how it is

Quote Originally Posted by inque View Post
    I've been always curious on using Google Apps on the Blackberry. My friend keeps on persuading me to go Blackberry, but I wanted to be 100% sure that Google apps syncability for mail, calendar and contacts was doable out of the box.

But in any case I still went with the Nexus One being an Android phone so I don't have to worry about Google Apps compatibility. But still, it's leaving me curious on how it is
    I own a Blackberry 9700 Bold as well and the Google apps are....ok at best. You can sync your contacts, calendar and gmail easily. Anything beyond that and you are asking for trouble. They are great phones if all you need is a simple text/call device. Browsing on the web is abysmal.

Thanks for the insight!

So push email for Google apps (specifically with own Domain) doesn't work too well with BlackBerry? Glad I stuck with an Android phone then!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links