I returned my N1 thread

This is a discussion on I returned my N1 thread within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Staker Thats what happens when you adopt 'new' things early on, it happened with Vista and the iPhone. In a month these ...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I returned my N1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Staker View Post
    Thats what happens when you adopt 'new' things early on, it happened with Vista and the iPhone. In a month these problems won't be there.
    The product isn't even avaliable world wide yet!
    i find that statement funny because vista was "fixed" by windows 7

Did you ever use vista post SP1, i thought it ended up extremely reliable.

It is, and it's what I've been using for over a year. Bug fixes are part of the current digital climate.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    It is, and it's what I've been using for over a year. Bug fixes are part of the current digital climate.
    Couldn't say it better myself, I will be recieving my phone tommorrow, but from reviews and users comments I think ill be very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Can anyone explain why a loud speaker is needed. Never got why everyone wants a loud one.

So you can actually hear someone when you are using the speakerphone. That's my use for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ploshayc View Post
    So you can actually hear someone when you are using the speakerphone. That's my use for it.
    I agree....

Today, when in a call, the person on the other end was VERY quiet, and even with the speaker maxed out, it was hard to hear them.

Speaker volume isn't really a deal breaker for me though.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

so I turned off my gps and the battery seemed to last a bit longer. I re weighed the pros n cons and because most the cons can and probably will be fixed by a software update I decided to keep the n1

Well I'm keeping g my n1 to see where and how it goes. But I do switch between iPhone 3gs and my N1 But I do see me using my iPhone 3gs more because I have a cable everywhere for it (TV out) from my car to my TV's. My TV in my car I can put my navigation from iPhone on it and see it there to my movies. I've look everywhere online and have yet to find a TV out cable for the nexus one. Plus in my opinion. I feel the gaming on android far behind apple. I feel like I want from a 360 to an Atari. That's just my opinion and my end lags a lot for a processor being so big. I feel my 3gs moves faster in apps. But the internet on the And is unbelievably fast. Like now I'm using my n1 to type this and my cursor has disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by supsandroid View Post
    so I turned off my gps and the battery seemed to last a bit longer. I re weighed the pros n cons and because most the cons can and probably will be fixed by a software update I decided to keep the n1
    Are you saying your BB can run all those programs simultaneously and the battery life is much better?

IME, no phone has a long battery life running resource hogs like that. Although gps is less hoggish than a concert....I have friends that cell cast concerts (audio and/or video) and nobody gets through an entire show on any phone. And the reception is good on iphone but the worst for battery life. Last week someone I know casted on a Droid and the reception was horrible and battery died quickly. I stipulate it has alot to do with each venue, where the person sits etc but we're pretty used to the parameters and no phone did everything.

Then again if your life requires gps all day then I guess that's the deciding factor for your phone purchases.

I thought this phone automatically turns "off" the programs as they age off so if you open 5 more things after gps, then gps goes away. I may be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by whsnext View Post
    Well I'm keeping g my n1 to see where and how it goes. But I do switch between iPhone 3gs and my N1 But I do see me using my iPhone 3gs more because I have a cable everywhere for it (TV out) from my car to my TV's. My TV in my car I can put my navigation from iPhone on it and see it there to my movies. I've look everywhere online and have yet to find a TV out cable for the nexus one. Plus in my opinion. I feel the gaming on android far behind apple. I feel like I want from a 360 to an Atari. That's just my opinion and my end lags a lot for a processor being so big. I feel my 3gs moves faster in apps. But the internet on the And is unbelievably fast. Like now I'm using my n1 to type this and my cursor has disappeared.
    I agree that accessories are not that easily findable yet. I haven't spent a ton of time and I wont be using the phone for TV (now) but I lost the spongy earbud things (apparently when unpacking somewhere here in the house) and can't find the replacement earbud pack when I looked quickly except one on ebay that doesn't show the foamy things.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links