I returned my N1 thread

This is a discussion on I returned my N1 thread within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Just sold mine on ebay for $150 less than I paid for it. I did not like the voice mail deal, and the buttons do ...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: I returned my N1 thread

Just sold mine on ebay for $150 less than I paid for it. I did not like the voice mail deal, and the buttons do not respond fast enough for me while driving down the road.

I find the nexus extremely responsive, in what way was it slow? Also why is it selling for 150 dollars less? In the uk it sells for 150 dollars more.

Well, every time I tried to push the back arrow, it would not respond the first nor 2nd push. the screen icons responded ok, it was the bottom row buttons I was having the issue with.

The voice mail deal was it tried to decipher my voice mail to text, and in 3 voice mails, the text was completely wrong. It would have been better it just put the number and maybe the lenght of time on the voice mail.

then the screen is not as large as the iPhone in the width direction. It is slightly taller, but not wider. I like the wide feel of the iPhone.

I want a 4 inch by 6 inch screen to be honest in a phone. My eyes are getting bad, and reading the GPS screens, or the emails is getting difficult for me.

Which is the other issue. the iPhone of course will expand the screen size with the pinch motion. On the 2 screens I tried this on the nexus, the screen did not grow to the larger size.

I also dislike the track ball. I see the passion is coming without that, and maybe its a bigger screen.

I can not wait for the apple tablet any longer ... Please release a tablet Apple. I hope it has a phone build into it also.

next update all those bug should be fix also ATT 4G Network be out for iphone on the summer.

dang couldn't you have returned it for a full refund?

Quote Originally Posted by supsandroid View Post
    dang couldn't you have returned it for a full refund?

Nope.. $45 dollar restocking off the original price before shipping, and then I had to wait 7-14 days for the credit to refund back. AND, I have not recieved my Fed EX return label still today, and they indicated it might be after monday. That whole process would then put my money back in my hands maybe March 1 if lucky.

I got my money to paypal in 30 seconds.

Well phone is going back after a week!

1. No Navigation in the UK, if that had been made clear on the website at the start I would not have purchased the phone.

2. The home button, I've got quite big paws and I keep finding when I press the space bar I end up touching the home button.

3. Lack of copy and paste, need it!

Could go on but being honest it's still a cracking phone, very fast but the drawbacks were to many for me :-(

At least I'll get my money back, well minus the import charges :-(

Phone 1: DAO, returned for full refund.

Phone 2: excessive trackball travel, returned for full refund.

Phones 3 & 4: ordered two as I thought the chances of them both being duds was small, both turned out ok, so am keeping one and returning the other.

Quote Originally Posted by todd View Post
    At least I'll get my money back, well minus the import charges :-(
    Why wouldn't you get the VAT back? I'm expecting 4 bills and there's no way I'm going to pay 3 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    Why wouldn't you get the VAT back? I'm expecting 4 bills and there's no way I'm going to pay 3 of them.
    I'm going of other peoples experiences on the Google nexus forums.

Still waiting on refund from HTC!

They keep telling me they are sending the phone back as it's been fixed, I tell them it's a full refund I want, as per my initial instructions, they then apologise but still no refund

Really regret importing the phone now

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links