im guilty...

This is a discussion on im guilty... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; this still going on??? lol well...I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM GOOGLE SAYING THEY RECEIVED MY ORDER! YAAY!!! :hides:...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: im guilty...

this still going on??? lol

well...I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM GOOGLE SAYING THEY RECEIVED MY ORDER! YAAY!!!

:hides:
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

quick update: i ordered mine last night and had it engraved...it says on the order page that it will be delivered w/in 72 hrs...i checked the google checkout email and it says SHIPPED! eta is tomorrow at 3pm....but i will be at work...i was thinking it will be shipped by saturday at least...if fedex leaves me a note, ill just ask them to re-deliver...
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links