im guilty...

This is a discussion on im guilty... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; ...i pulled the trigger! guilty as charged! cant wait to get my hands on it...ordered the phone:nexusx: a few minutes ago...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im guilty...

im guilty...

...i pulled the trigger! guilty as charged! cant wait to get my hands on it...ordered the phone:nexusx: a few minutes ago
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Ahahaha congratualations!!! =]

thanx for the 'gratz'...wait for my thread about confirmation and i'll update u everyday w/ the delivery info....u want me to pm you?
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!

Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by nexgoose View Post
    thanx for the 'gratz'...wait for my thread about confirmation and i'll update u everyday w/ the delivery info....u want me to pm you?
    haha, I told him pretty much the same thing when he posted in my thread. Also congrats on your order bro!

But seriously, if it is such a waist of a thread then don't open it, and most certainly do not use it to increase your post count.
    Follow me at @Burlyskink
    Want a Lockerz invite? PM me

Thanx Guy! yup, i saw your thread...haha...just wait for my pic thread! (maybe a waste too)

hope you enjoy it.

wow...ok mods/admins could ya pls delete this thread or merge it...thanx!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post

I'd still like to gratz ppl, but there is a thread for this. If you post something when you got the phone and say like what you think about it after having it for a while is a different thing. But to just say " I ordered it" feels like such a waste for me.
    You dont get what that means. You don't have to open up this thread and post a reply. You posting reply is wasting more time than actually reading the thread. You complain about wasting time to read these post, but yet you waste your time by posting a complain towards it lol..:rofl3:
    I'm not complaining about it. I just said there is another thread.

And yes, i do open this one since it's says im guilty. How should i know it's that he ordered a n1?

Haha fine you got me on that one!

Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post

I'd still like to gratz ppl, but there is a thread for this. If you post something when you got the phone and say like what you think about it after having it for a while is a different thing. But to just say " I ordered it" feels like such a waste for me.
    You dont get what that means. You don't have to open up this thread and post a reply. You posting reply is wasting more time than actually reading the thread. You complain about wasting time to read these post, but yet you waste your time by posting a complain towards it lol..:rofl3:
    I'm not complaining about it. I just said there is another thread.

And yes, i do open this one since it's says im guilty. How should i know it's that he ordered a n1?
    This forum has a nice little feature, mouse over the thread link and it will have most of the first post.
    Follow me at @Burlyskink
    Want a Lockerz invite? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nexgoose View Post
    haha, I told him pretty much the same thing when he posted in my thread. Also congrats on your order bro!

But seriously, if it is such a waist of a thread then don't open it, and most certainly do not use it to increase your post count.
    Who cares???
    Honestly though, this is the 2nd time that you've wrote the same thing. If you really have a problem with it, bring this to a mod's attention and let him/her merge his post to existing thread. No need to say " oh its a waste of space QQ "

[ Cyanogen 5.0.5.6 | OC'ed to 1.113GHz | Amon RA v1.70 | Build EPE54B| Desire Camera R2 | NexTHEME 2.0 Final & Goodies5 R2 ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links