I hate the screen...

This is a discussion on I hate the screen... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; ... because it makes photos look so good that now my computer screen looks like crap in comparison Haha. But seriously it is pretty incredible ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate the screen...

I hate the screen...

... because it makes photos look so good that now my computer screen looks like crap in comparison Haha. But seriously it is pretty incredible how good photos look, both high-res ones taken with a different camera and ones taken with the onboard cam.

Only downside is that sometimes I'm disappointed at how dull the colors look when I upload them to Facebook or something.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Ah here we go... theres the example

This is makong me feel wierd. Am i the only one seeing invidual pixels on my display? No one else mentions this except me. Maybe my Nexus One is defective!

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    This is makong me feel wierd. Am i the only one seeing invidual pixels on my display? No one else mentions this except me. Maybe my Nexus One is defective!
    If i look close at a mostly blank webpage, i can sorta see the pixels in the white/gray areas, but if i switch over to the gallery and look @ photos, or on you tube or something, I dont notice any pixels

It's bad when a Phone screen makes you want to buy a better Computer monitor...

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Well, the N1 does have a 100,000:1 contrast ratio which is what you'd normally find standard on new medium-high-end HDTV's with 240hz processing...

computer monitors aren't updated quite as well without being pretty pricey, mine's barely (if even) a year and a half old and it's only 3,000:1 contrast, and I paid around $550 for it. (24" 1920x1200, 1:1 pixel scaling)

If you use your tv as your monitor there's not a huuuge difference

Reason it's far more likely to be better on the phone now-a-days is because new tech like OLED is only feasible in small sizes at a decent cost as well :P

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Yeah that's crazy LOL

The screen on my Macbook Pro (2009) is brilliant but not even that compares to the nexus :D

Yeah copy that. I have a 2009 iMac 24" and that thing is crisp but the N1 about equals or just about beats the iMac.
    MOTO DROID & :nexusx:NEXUS ONE

Quote Originally Posted by bmo View Post
    ... because it makes photos look so good that now my computer screen looks like crap in comparison Haha. But seriously it is pretty incredible how good photos look, both high-res ones taken with a different camera and ones taken with the onboard cam.

Only downside is that sometimes I'm disappointed at how dull the colors look when I upload them to Facebook or something.

Looks like you have a horrible LCD, buy a real one! 24" from Apple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links