Got it, love it

This is a discussion on Got it, love it within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Got my nexus one today and I must say that I am very impressed with the phone. Coming from an iPhone for about 3 years ...

Thread: Got it, love it

Got it, love it

Got my nexus one today and I must say that I am very impressed with the phone. Coming from an iPhone for about 3 years now I will say that besides the app store this phone is better and anyone else thinking different is in denial in a hard way. Maybe I like this phone so much because the iPhone was lacking so many of the basic features that this phone brings and then some. Hope everyone else likes there phone as much as I like mine.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Great to hear, flash...I'm glad you're so pleased with the Nexus. May it serve you well!

I like this Google Phone too. Very very.....

I've got both and have to say the N1 is fantastic and holds up very well to the the iPhone. The only area I think the iPhone is still heads and shoulders ahead of Google is with its integrated iPod/iTunes/media player capabilities. While the Amazon MP3 store is good, the Android needs a decent movie player that plays a lot of formats like .avi, etc....

Other than that, Android's got'em licked.

I'm loving this Nexus as well. Been using iphone for 2 years till it died and forced me to look for other phones. Really loved it and never thought i'd get that same feeling (almost perfect phone) that i had on iphone on other phones. But, i am really surprised.

It did well on the parts iphone was lacking which you need to jailbreak to achieve it. Nexus one managed to do it without rooting it such as download from browser, multitasking...

Agreed, multimedia esp video are really lacking but doubletwist helped me a bit on that. Also i need tethering.. don't want to root N1 yet.

I love how light it is

Got mine today and I must say this phone is unbelievable. Imagine how its gonna be when all the updates start coming through.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links