The N1 is completely Scratch Proof (the entire phone)

This is a discussion on The N1 is completely Scratch Proof (the entire phone) within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by pfran42 BS...I don't really care about normal use scratches on the screen but watching this video made me clean the screen and ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The N1 is completely Scratch Proof (the entire phone)

Quote Originally Posted by pfran42 View Post
    BS...I don't really care about normal use scratches on the screen but watching this video made me clean the screen and check for scratches. I found a few (very small ones) on the screen. I have been very careful with this phone making sure that it never goes into the same pocket as my keys and it still shows some damage. Maybe the guy in the video needs to check his screen again under a stronger light.

Just my .02...

P.S.
    Now I am off to buy a screen protector.
    I'm with you on that, back with my iPhone 3gs it SEEMED to be scratch free, that was until started looking at it more closely and noticed the warzone that it was. A screen protector is never a bad idea, spend $5-$8, and protect your $550 device? Not a bad idea at all

Quote Originally Posted by bazookafx3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pfran42 View Post
    BS...I don't really care about normal use scratches on the screen but watching this video made me clean the screen and check for scratches. I found a few (very small ones) on the screen. I have been very careful with this phone making sure that it never goes into the same pocket as my keys and it still shows some damage. Maybe the guy in the video needs to check his screen again under a stronger light.

Just my .02...

P.S.
    Now I am off to buy a screen protector.
    I'm with you on that, back with my iPhone 3gs it SEEMED to be scratch free, that was until started looking at it more closely and noticed the warzone that it was. A screen protector is never a bad idea, spend $5-$8, and protect your $550 device? Not a bad idea at all

I just got my brand new Nexus One today and the first thing I did when taking it out of the box was look at the screen..

It looks like it's covered in a crystalline diamond pattern of scratches, but that's actually the screen it seems. It's managed to steer clear of my rough hands, so no screen protector for me =)

Mine has a scratch. All I did was put it in my pocket. Had some coins in there. Now there's a scratch in the middle of the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Spydaz View Post
    I always go commando.... No SP's for me..

This is what I do aswell.

Hi all,

New to the site (got my phone last week - it's a love story of epic proportions!)

But, WTF, someone remove this video - it makes me cringe in pain, regardless of the fact that there are no scratches!

Can we please put a 'No Nexus Ones were injured in the making of this video' at the very least!?!

Fresh Freddie

The gorilla glass can be scratch by any sand like media... I have xoskins on mine so that doesn't happen...

No ones knows if the N1 uses Gorilla Glass or not anyway

Thanks for the video bro. I almost spent $20 on a Zagg cover after my old Blackberry Pearl got scratched all the time. I think I'll still get a cheap gel and screen cover just to safe but it's nice to know I don't need it

Yea BS. Believing this video like an idiot I thought I could go commando. Yea ended up with two hairline small scratches on my phone and I never put it with my keys. Don't be an idiot like me...just get a screen protector unless you don't care about tiny little scratches like below:

links for zagg and invisishield or whatever?!?!
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links