take a guess...

This is a discussion on take a guess... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; what are all your estimates on when my N1 will get here? so far it is: It is going to Manchester in the UK 1/14/2010 ...

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: take a guess...

  1. #1
    Senior Member M_Woody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    224

    take a guess...

    what are all your estimates on when my N1 will get here? so far it is:

    It is going to Manchester in the UK


    1/14/2010 4:42 am Processed at DHL Location. Cincinnati Hub, OH
    3:10 am Transit through DHL facility Cincinnati Hub, OH
    12:14 am Depart Facility Northeast Indianapolis, IN
    12:12 am Processed at DHL Location. Northeast Indianapolis, IN
    1/13/2010 6:04 pm Processed at DHL Location. Northeast Indianapolis, IN
    6:04 pm Departing origin. Northeast Indianapolis, IN
    3:01 pm Shipment picked up Northeast Indianapolis, IN

    Y'all think it could get here tomorrow? I hope it does...
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

    I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

    200th post - 6th April, 2010.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

  3. #2
    Member allyriane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    58
    It depends on the UK transit system. Curious if the tracking info lists an estimated arrival time? Mine arrived within 24 hours of paying for it in the US.

  4. #3
    Senior Member M_Woody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by allyriane View Post
    It depends on the UK transit system. Curious if the tracking info lists an estimated arrival time? Mine arrived within 24 hours of paying for it in the US.
    meh, sometime next year then lol, (j/k)
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

    I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

    200th post - 6th April, 2010.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #4
    Member TBird1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    70
    You should get it tomorrow. I ordered on Sunday 10th Jan and recieved today 14th Jan and I live in Belfast - thats one extra flight from where you live mate !! I checked mine at 11pm last night and it was still in the States, when I check at 7.30am this morning it had cleared customs and by 9am it was here in Belfast.

    Worth the wait though - beautiful phone :-)

  6. #5
    Senior Member M_Woody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    224

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by TBird1 View Post
    You should get it tomorrow. I ordered on Sunday 10th Jan and recieved today 14th Jan and I live in Belfast - thats one extra flight from where you live mate !! I checked mine at 11pm last night and it was still in the States, when I check at 7.30am this morning it had cleared customs and by 9am it was here in Belfast.

    Worth the wait though - beautiful phone :-)
    FANTASTIC!!! thanks, you really cheered me up, i couldn't stand waiting another day :D
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

    I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

    200th post - 6th April, 2010.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #6
    Senior Member flow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by M_Woody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TBird1 View Post
    You should get it tomorrow. I ordered on Sunday 10th Jan and recieved today 14th Jan and I live in Belfast - thats one extra flight from where you live mate !! I checked mine at 11pm last night and it was still in the States, when I check at 7.30am this morning it had cleared customs and by 9am it was here in Belfast.

    Worth the wait though - beautiful phone :-)
    FANTASTIC!!! thanks, you really cheered me up, i couldn't stand waiting another day :D
    Good for you, Join us with your new toy...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Android Forum