Nexus one in Europe

This is a discussion on Nexus one in Europe within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; H i everybody. I live in Barcelona (Spain) and I'm looking to get a nexus one by a friend hwo lives in NY, but I've ...

Thread: Nexus one in Europe

Nexus one in Europe

H i everybody.

I live in Barcelona (Spain) and I'm looking to get a nexus one by a friend hwo lives in NY, but I've hearted that nexus one in Europe will include multitouch because here we don't have the Apple pattent about multitouch. I've read that beeng or not multitouch depends on the software. And my question is: Will I be able to install the european verson of android for nexus, or will I have to stay in the USA version?

Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by luaktico View Post
    H i everybody.

I live in Barcelona (Spain) and I'm looking to get a nexus one by a friend hwo lives in NY, but I've hearted that nexus one in Europe will include multitouch because here we don't have the Apple pattent about multitouch. I've read that beeng or not multitouch depends on the software. And my question is: Will I be able to install the european verson of android for nexus, or will I have to stay in the USA version?

Thanks!
    Hola

The Nexus One DOES have multi-touch, but, not on the Google apps, some programs off the Android Store do have multi-touch but I can't name any of them.
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

200th post - 6th April, 2010.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links