Screen touch

This is a discussion on Screen touch within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I just finished typing on a ipod touch and typing with this nexus for the last couple of days ( which is this is my ...

Thread: Screen touch

Screen touch

I just finished typing on a ipod touch and typing with this nexus for the last couple of days ( which is this is my first actual all touch no other button cell phone) i tested it with a ipod touch and damn was i accuarte on that ipod. I hope someone releases a multitouch keyboard, and i hope google and them make it a bit smoother when it comes to the texting, cause i cant go as fast as i want.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by sotorious View Post
    I just finished typing on a ipod touch and typing with this nexus for the last couple of days ( which is this is my first actual all touch no other button cell phone) i tested it with a ipod touch and damn was i accuarte on that ipod. I hope someone releases a multitouch keyboard, and i hope google and them make it a bit smoother when it comes to the texting, cause i cant go as fast as i want.
    I got this problem too. I hate how sometimes I don't need to physically touch the key to press it. It gets annoying when I accidently hover over the wrong key. Also wish the spacebar is a bit bigger. Multitouch keyboard would help a lot, it limits my typing speed as well since I also text A LOT.

They need to work something out. They need to call apple up and make some sort of deal. Put there heads together and really make a super phone. ( I have yet to own an ipod touch or an iphone, but ive messed around with them long enough to know that they have scrolling and touch texting on lock.)

Its a distinctly different typing style on the Nexus compared to iphone..... With iphone you can type very fast with the multitouch but on the Nexus, you can type just as fast if not faster using the word prediction that pops up. I'm still getting used to the way to auto spaces after clicking a word.

I turned off the auto punctuation because I tend to put in periods and it will put in multiple if you have it on.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

This will most likely be fixed as multitouch is supported, just not in default apps.. from what I understand apples multitouch patent is too vague to amount to anything in court also. Many new phones are coming out with multitouch because of this

Quote Originally Posted by jgunit View Post
    This will most likely be fixed as multitouch is supported, just not in default apps.. from what I understand apples multitouch patent is too vague to amount to anything in court also. Many new phones are coming out with multitouch because of this
    Well google needs to grab there bawls and just do it, if there is a fee and pay it. That will be one less thing they can say that this phone cant do, which it can but cant at the same time.

today my girlfriend grabbed my friends iPhone and started messing with it, then she says to me "why does this phone like me, and yours hate me?" im like "what?" and she says "i typed all this with no problems, and when i use your phone i can barely type without messing up" that made me a little angry... GOOGLE please change this!!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links