Anyone else getting paranoid?

This is a discussion on Anyone else getting paranoid? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I might be only paranoid, but this is really freaky. First we find out we have to pay ETF to both google and T-Mobile now ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else getting paranoid?

Anyone else getting paranoid?

I might be only paranoid, but this is really freaky. First we find out we have to pay ETF to both google and T-Mobile now we find out they're dropping the price on the Nexus One. I feel like they know something is wrong with the phone so they're attracting customers with the price drop, but they can't cancel because of the high termination fee. Do I sound like pure bull**** or do you think so aswell? As times go on more and more problems with this phone are showing up, I'm actually starting to find some myself as time progresses. Discuss!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Please share problems ?????

Quote Originally Posted by throbinskin View Post
    Please share problems ?????
    Im glad most of the problems I found were software issues. They can be easily fixed. Major one that I find annoying is the touch sensitivity. Sometimes when I type I accidently type a letter by hovering over the button instead of physically touching it. Sometimes I find myself pressed a button with pressure so I can get it to registery. Really wierd but easily fixable with a nice patch. I haven't really seen any physical defects yet, luckily, because my Droid was full of physical defects that aren't fixable with updates.

They are dropping the price?

where are you seeing price drop? do you mean the t-mobile rebate? If so that's not a price drop really, they are just subsidizing more people to boost phone sales

Yeah thats what I mean the t-mobile rebate. I guess this is the feeling you get when you buy something really expensive lol. Never bought a phone for $530. Will really be mad if some crap happens LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Yeah thats what I mean the t-mobile rebate. I guess this is the feeling you get when you buy something really expensive lol. Never bought a phone for $530. Will really be mad if some crap happens LOL
    Ugh you got me excited... I wanna get one, but I don't have enough saved up being a poor college student

Quote Originally Posted by jgunit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Ugh you got me excited... I wanna get one, but I don't have enough saved up being a poor college student
    Sorry.. I saved up a lot of his babe. Went through a lot of harship for this!

To me, what Verizon did is little. If they really want to attract customer, put up a price cut for the data plan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links