Installing HTC Keyboard

This is a discussion on Installing HTC Keyboard within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HE-ai9yYrc[/ame] for those of you who want it....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Installing HTC Keyboard

  1. #1
    Senior Member sotorious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    272

    Installing HTC Keyboard

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HE-ai9yYrc[/ame]


    for those of you who want it.

  2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

  3. #2
    Member Jaredu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    39
    Great video! My Boss is going to flip over this :D

  4. #3
    Senior Member sotorious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    272
    Hahah thing was being dumb and i was trying to look threw the camera and it was blurry, i would of cried if it flew out of my hand and smacked one of my monitors.

  5. #4
    Senior Member NeonMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    713
    Nice! It works nicely. The T9 one is nice, but the keyboard looks a bit pixelated and distorted.

    I'm using shapewriter over the HTC one right now!
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera


  6. #5
    Senior Member sotorious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    Nice! It works nicely. The T9 one is nice, but the keyboard looks a bit pixelated and distorted.

    I'm using shapewriter over the HTC one right now!
    Yea it is a bit pixalated, idk maybe someone will make a release later on or something. I got it mainly for the T9, but im saving that, trying to perfect this keyboard first... Glad it was helpful.

  7. #6
    Member Quantic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    35
    I find this keyboard so much nicer then the default one, just a shame it doesnt really display correctly on the Nexus resolution

  8. #7
    Senior Member Spydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantic View Post
    I find this keyboard so much nicer then the default one, just a shame it doesnt really display correctly on the Nexus resolution
    I second that!
    MOTO DROID & :nexusx:NEXUS ONE

  9. #8
    Member LMControl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    45
    Wow... what an idiot... shaking that phone like a Polaroid picture.....sheesh...
    :rofl3:

  10. #9
    Senior Member sotorious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by LMControl View Post
    Wow... what an idiot... shaking that phone like a Polaroid picture.....sheesh...
    :rofl3:
    hey hey now!!! it wasn't playing nice.

  11. #10
    Member LMControl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by sotorious View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LMControl View Post
    Wow... what an idiot... shaking that phone like a Polaroid picture.....sheesh...
    :rofl3:
    hey hey now!!! it wasn't playing nice.

    Oh.. my bad, sorry. I didn't know that was actually you in the video, I thought it was some random bloke from the "Interwebs."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

htc keyboard nexus 4

,

htc keyboard on nexus 4

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum