What do you LIKE about the Nexus One??

This is a discussion on What do you LIKE about the Nexus One?? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; it'd be sweet if they released an app that you could "scratch your records" with your mp3s and trackball....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What do you LIKE about the Nexus One??

it'd be sweet if they released an app that you could "scratch your records" with your mp3s and trackball.

I like everything about my Nexus 1, I even enjoy the gripes here in the forum. One can even learn from the negatives.
    :nexusx: Serious Android Fan :nexusx:

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

Everything. Esp the show off part

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Sleek Metal Cased Body

I do love my Nexus One, but here are a couple gripes since I'm approaching a year's worth of usage:
    -When on speaker phone, screen goes black, attempt to wake up by pushing power button hangs up call.
    -sometimes photo gallery does not load
    -gmails i send from my phone don't show up in my string when on laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by slovespa View Post
    I do love my Nexus One, but here are a couple gripes since I'm approaching a year's worth of usage:
    -When on speaker phone, screen goes black, attempt to wake up by pushing power button hangs up call.
    Well the first point I can help you with its that the screen actually times out while you are on normal phone to but when you bring it away from your head it makes it shack and the accelerometer recognises this and wakes up your phone so I would just make it shake a little if you want it to wake. The other thing is that you could wake it up with the power button but in the setting you can set it to something like when in call power button hangs up call so you could switch that off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slovespa View Post
    Well the first point I can help you with its that the screen actually times out while you are on normal phone to but when you bring it away from your head it makes it shack and the accelerometer recognises this and wakes up your phone so I would just make it shake a little if you want it to wake. The other thing is that you could wake it up with the power button but in the setting you can set it to something like when in call power button hangs up call so you could switch that off.
    I fully agree with you on this. In fact, I was just looking into the settings and happened across the one you're referring to about the power button hanging up. I can't remember where I found it, but perhaps if you do you could share it with us? That may help slovespa with his issue at least.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links