I love this phone

This is a discussion on I love this phone within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I love this phone. It's so freakin light! I feel like I'm going to break it. I was very weary at first buying something I ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love this phone

I love this phone

I love this phone. It's so freakin light! I feel like I'm going to break it. I was very weary at first buying something I never touched, but I am defiantly happy with my decision.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by tech View Post
    I love this phone. It's so freakin light! I feel like I'm going to break it. I was very weary at first buying something I never touched, but I am defiantly happy with my decision.
    me too :D i just love it
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

200th post - 6th April, 2010.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me too!!!
    The phone is fast, smoth, it's visually stunning. I have had zero issues with it. I love her!!!!
    " When the going gets weird, the weird turn PRO! "

+1...best phone I've ever had.

shh

Me, Too!

Getting more used to it and slowly learning of the usefulness and power of the device and at the same time beginning to feel less anxious about the negativity of some posters.

+1. Now about 10 days since I got this phone. Only thing I can say is I'm loving it.

Same here i love this phone. It fits perfectly in ones hand.

By the way if u have the nexus one u might want to consider getting a silicone case for it. Gives it more grip.

After nearly a week with it, I'm in love with it too. My iPhone is now an iPod Touch by default. It's not perfect, but neither is the iPhone. The home screen and flexibility of it is what I like best.

Great Phone

I love the phone also. Have no real complaints to speak of. It amazes me that ppl forget the issues with the iphone and att. perhaps everyone should think back to the dropped calls, and the firmware fixes apple has done. Great job on the nexus one.

:nexusx: phone !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links