Google Nexus One vs Motorola Droid Display in Sunlight Comparison Video!

This is a discussion on Google Nexus One vs Motorola Droid Display in Sunlight Comparison Video! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Heres a poorly made video I created. It shows the display in the sunlight. This is my first time making a video, I know I'm ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Google Nexus One vs Motorola Droid Display in Sunlight Comparison Video!

Talking Google Nexus One vs Motorola Droid Display in Sunlight Comparison Video!

Heres a poorly made video I created. It shows the display in the sunlight. This is my first time making a video, I know I'm bad at it. Again I apologize for any mistakes and the poor quality. The reason I sound so wierd is cause I'm really nervous LOL. And that DAMN WATERMARK! argg.. So try not to laugh and enjoy! :iphone::nexusx:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwyJq6oF4wE[/ame]

Try not to spread the video! I don't want the whole world to see my stupidness!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Good job bro! I laughed a few times but that was a helpful comparison

... That makes me depressed. Shouldn't of even uploaded it LOL

We asked and you did it..... ! THANK YOU !!!!! great job. I thank you made my decision final and I will go Nexus one. It looked hard to see the screen @ 100% on the video and I'm sure if in person the human eye would differ with better results! I have seen the Droid in person and while under direct sunlight and In person the screen did appear to be brighter than what a video shows - I could see the screen no problem. Thank you for the time and thank you for posting!

questions:
    1.) After watching your own video on youtube would you say that the screen was brighter in person than what your video shows.

2.) The video was shot indoors by a window - the time was 1:18 - 1:22 p.m. in "LAS VEGAS baby." It was definitely sunny but, was this indirect sunlight coming through the window or was the sun at an angle directly on to the screens of the Nexus one and Droid? I guess what I'm trying to ask is :Are these results the same as though you were standing outside at the same time with the sun directly above you?

3.) Why are you getting rid of the droid?

4.) Would you buy the Nexus one again or try another phone!

5.) Are you considering doing more of these fun video test reviews for the forum. lol...............

Thanks again....... I'm sure you made a lot of people happy and answered a lot of doubtful decessions people were having !

Great job ... I liked it !

Thanks man! Good show!!!!! Yeah I thought the whole "can't see the N1 screen in the sun" was BS.
    MOTO DROID & :nexusx:NEXUS ONE

LOL thanks for the video I too heard that you couldn't see the NX1 screen in the sunlight. Good Job again

Took mine out today and it was visible at full brightness in the sun. No problems here!

1. Yes a lot brighter in real person. Camera was affected by the sunlight.
    2. The video was shot through a giant glass door. I doubt glass will affect the amount of sunlight i took it indoors because it was windy outside so i couldnt hear myself talk. Also because the shadow of me standing up was blocking the phones.
    3. I got rid of Droid because of physical defects. Slider was getting loose. Battery cover was slipping off. Unresponsive touchscreen. Keyboard is decent.
    4. The only other phone i would consider to try and replace my N1 with is the HTC Bravo.
    5. If it helps i will contine to make video; however, i returned my droid today
    Dont have it anymore.

Thanks for your support guys!!

The eye has a far far greater dynamic range of light than a lens of a camera...so this video can't do much justice for either of these phones. But the screen of the nexus one is OLED. The droid is LCD. LED will always be brighter.

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    1. Yes a lot brighter in real person. Camera was affected by the sunlight.
    2. The video was shot through a giant glass door. I doubt glass will affect the amount of sunlight i took it indoors because it was windy outside so i couldnt hear myself talk. Also because the shadow of me standing up was blocking the phones.
    3. I got rid of droid because of physical defects. Slider was getting loose. Battery cover was slipping off. Unresponsive touchscreen. Keyboard is decent.
    4. The only other phone i would consider to try and replace my n1 with is the htc bravo.
    5. If it helps i will contine to make video; however, i returned my droid today
    dont have it anymore.

Thanks for your support guys!!

thank you !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links