Anyway of backing everything on my phone up?

This is a discussion on Anyway of backing everything on my phone up? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello, I had a dead pixel on my screen and as I'm anal (i cant see it, only if i try) I asked HTC to ...

Thread: Anyway of backing everything on my phone up?

Anyway of backing everything on my phone up?

Hello,
    I had a dead pixel on my screen and as I'm anal (i cant see it, only if i try) I asked HTC to replace it, their UK customer support was brilliant, but their system was down. What he did assure me however was that monday, if i ring up, that someone will come to my door and replace the handset at the door!

My question is, how do i back everything up, I know my contacts are on google but what about the rest of the files, such as apps, texts etc...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There are UBER many backup programs on the Market that can do it! Best bet is to search BACKUP.

MyBackup Pro is top rated among many, it costs but seems worth it! WaveSecurity has a backup feature, Astro File Manager has a backup option to save content to card.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

If you use an app to backup to the sdcard, make a copy and place it on your PC...Just in case....

Look for 'Lookout'. Check out mylookout.com.

Quote Originally Posted by thefilmguy View Post
    Look for 'Lookout'. Check out mylookout.com.

+1 get it while its free....This is a great program im sure they will charge service for in the future. Antivirus, GPS Tracking, Backup of Contacts and photos

Don't the contacts get backed up on gmail?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links